37

2 weeks later...
Friday, October 31-{5:55p.m}

Things really aren't going well, Sasha-Gaye's mental, emotional and physical health is getting worst by the days goes by

It honestly breaks my heart to see her like this. Jerome still haven't woken up, the doctors confirmed that he's in a coma and they aren't sure when he's gonna wake up...if he wakes up, the last time we went to the hospital, which was Thursday evening.

As for Gio, is literally angry at the world, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't eat, the only thing he does is...kill.

I really am not happy with that, but who am I to stop him?

Daddy still checks up on me , though him and Gio no plant peas alike. He says the only reason he hasn't killed him is because of me.

Mommy...mommy is hardly home per usual, so I'm at Gio's.

And then there's me, trying between Sasha and Gio, they're both shutting me out.

I know it's hard for the both of them, but what about me? They're behaving as if I did something wrong, as if...I'm the cause of what's happening.

Everytime I call Sasha, she says she's fine, and that's it. Even at school, she hardly talks.

She one month along, I think. She got pregnant the first time her and Spragga had sex. Her belly is showing so isn't hiding anything.

Except...she still hasn't mastered up the courage to tell Uncle Hector. I told her to just the him and get along with, but she refuses, so I left her to it, she'll tell him when she's ready.

She literally lives in that hospital, she even sleeps there sometimes. I really wish things weren't like this.

I sigh.

I've tried giving the space innuh, but if me follow them, things go the wrong way.

Sighing for 100th time, I get up from the living room and walk to Gio's.

There he is, laying on his back with his hand over his eyes. He's not sleeping.

"Gio, mih know yuh nahh sleep. Yuh need fi get up and get something to eat." I stand at the door.

"Me good." He answers. Listen, me been a try innuh and me cyah damning bother!

"No you're not! You haven't eaten in days, Giovanni! Yuh just a get worse and worse each day! And I've been patient with you, I've given you space.

Mih know you see him as a brother but him no dead, that's the best part! Him no dead.

So get up out a the fucking bed and come eat the fucking food!"

He heaves a sigh then get up sit up on the bed. Our eyes make four then he starts laughing.

A mad him a mad out?