52

1 month, 1 week and 2 days later
Sunday, December 22-{12:35p.m}

Days

Days...

Weeks...

Soon to be months.

It's been approximately 1 month, 1 week, 2 days and 5 minutes since the last time I spoke to or seen Giovanni.

He came to my house several times, called my phone, came to my school, spoke to my parents, literally everything in the book, but I ignored them all, I didn't want to face him, I couldn't.

It went on and on until he stopped, and to tell you the truth, it pains me that he did.

No bawl to me.

I still go to Mrs. Wrights office for check ups and I know for a fact the she give him an update every-time I go there.

I miss him so much, but as I said before, I couldn't.

After our last conversation, I grew to be scared of him.

Yahh edyat?

He almost killed me!

A your fault that.

So you're saying it was okay for him to choke me to death because I said something I didn't mean?

No, but—

That's exactly what you're saying, shut up.

I get that I was wrong for saying that, but that didn't give him the right to choke me. I swear I couldn't breathe!

He—Me can't even talk about this.

My child...he or she is fine, I went to Mrs. Wright's office yesterday for my checkup, she said we are both fine.

And that my baby is growing healthily, I've come to learn that I pregnancy is not normal like other pregnant women.

I'm having a cryptic pregnancy, which means that I won't be having any symptoms of a pregnancy, not even a baby bump, just know say when a time fi the baby come, I'll feel the pain.

I still go to school, but nobody know's that I'm pregnant, except for Sasha-Gaye.

As for her...She has a bump, being that she's slim, It's not really big, It's the size of a football.

She wears sweaters to school to hide her bump, though she doesn't have to, we came to find that our beloved baby fathers threatened the principal and the entire school staff.

Man dem dangerous yuh fuck.

She's doing really great, I can't wait to meet my niece.

And yes, she still believes that she going to have a boy.

We placed a bet on that, if she has a girl, she'll have to clear my Shein cart, which has almost two thousand dollars USD worth of clothes, plus $50,000. And if she has a boy, then vice versa.