29

Sunday, September 27- {7:00p.m}

Father God, if yuh no busy, come ya

Afta dhiss long, mawga, nahh no batty, nahh no face, gyal dash drink pahh myyyy best friend, she stand up a show teeth.

Me no bizniz bout' crowd innuh, me will step innah har boney bloodclaat face.

Me not even a do nuhn and Spragga she come a whull on pahh me, him a the next dutty one.

"Fuck yahh do ya?" I hear Gio say. Let go yuh fih let go Shadia make she lick dih gyal innah har big dutty face.

Hearing laughter, I look behind her. Not even did realize say har lost puppy dem did a follow behind dem big bitch.

"For my ma—" Before she could finish, Shadz hand connects her face.

"Pussy. Let me the fuck go!" I shout at Spragga when I see her two friends coming up to Shadia.

Punishment me go get tonight fih that but who give a fuck? Not me.

I pull from hiss grip and run up to one of the girls and stomp her to the floor.

"Oyye, oyye. If yuh evah make the breeze from offa none a unnuh touch none a dem, unnuh nahh live fih see day break." Gio growls as the other girl moves off to me.

"Ayye gyal..." He points at Ayana. "Gahh yuh bomboclaat yawd! See if me come back put yasso and yuh still deh ya, prepare fih see lone dawkness." With that he grabs Shadia's hand and move off.

So does Jerome.

But likkkle miss edyat gyal nahh give up.

I feel something connect my back and I turn around, we all turn around.

Spragga looks at Shotta and they both chuckle before they let us go.

Yasso the fuckry stawtttt!

Shadia flung off her heels, I do the same.

A three a dem and two a we, mih go see how this go guhh.

Shadia grabs Ayana and I grab the one who flung her shoe at me.

She swings at me and I duck and connect a fist in her abdomen, she bends holding her hair and I use that as an opportunity to raise my knee, kneeing her in her face.

The next one jumps on Shadia's back and I grab her hair pulling her down making sure Shadia doesn't fall.

"Sasha, fling har gimmih," She swings Ayana to me and I swing the bitch to her.

Ayana is weak, she can hardly stand but who did tell har fih fuck wit' we? Haha.

Connecting a box to her face, I use my foot and kick her in the chest, she falls to the floor, I bend to hit her again, but someone grabs my hair.