17

Saturday, September 11-{9:43a.m}

Today is the day we move to our "new house"

Today is the day we move to our "new house". And no, I'm not excited.

Mi still have up everybody fi keep things from mi.

And Mommy. She didn't even ask if I wanted to move or if mi wahh say.

Like mi no fi have a say.

Kiss mih teeth.

We left from Gio's house after six this morning. Mommy say she wahh reach early nd she cyah bother wit' the night thing.

I'm now packing my clothes from my now "old room".

Mi honestly no wahh move.

Mommy not even give me a valid reason of why we're moving.

When I asked her this' what she answered, "Trust mi, it better fi the two a wi." Like mi really sick and tired. This' the same thing she did when I used to ask her about my father.

Mi understand say a she "kill" him, but I deserved the truth.

Hissing for about the millionth time, I aggressively throw my clothes from my closet to my suitcase.

After taking all my clothes from my closet, I then take a garbage bag from one of my drawers and put all my shoes and slippers inside.

I took all my accessories from my dresser before I did all this, so I this' my last thing to do.
I'm going to miss this place.

I grew up here.

My whole life is basically in this place.

I sigh.

And I'm going to miss living near to my best friend.

I called Sasha last night and tell her everything, so she knows that I'm moving.

She agreed that she'll still visit me sometimes, and I agreed that I'll visit her sometimes too.

If you told me three years ago that this would be my life, I'd life in your face.

Everything is changing...

I'm changing.

Wiping the tears from my eyes, I then take up my suitcase and my bag from the floor, then walk through the door.

Stopping at the door, I take one last glance then mutter a little prayer.

"Dear Lord, Please make this journey a one I can remember and tell my children about in the future. If they're going to be sad days, Please give me some happy ones.