Chapter 7: After School Lunch

After a long time of school the bell rang indicating school has ended. As promised they all met at the school gate and since Mika is in the same class as Trickstar and Shiro he walked together with them.

When they reached they saw that Ren, Tetora and Tsukasa are alr there. "Nii-san! And Trickstar and Mika-senpai!" Ren said.

"Yo! Did y'all wait long?" Mao asked. "No we were just here ourselves!" Tetora said. "Well then since we're all here let's go!" Subaru said.

"Oh yes I almost 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁 to ask. Ren-kun and Shiro-senpai it's your first time walking in this area right?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yep! That's why I'm excited!" Ren said as his excitement was very obvious as it shows on his face. "Then what about Shiro-kun?" Makoto asked.

"...I'm only here cause u guys dragged me and I wouldn't want to leave this guy alone after what happened years ago." Shiro said pointing to Ren.

That made everyone ears perked up. "...Nii-san that topic..." Ren said with a frown. "...Ah crap I accidentally talked about it." Shiro said with a facepalm realizing his mistake.

It made everyone curious. "....Ne Shiro-kun? What do u mean by what happened years ago?" Mika asked. "...Sry but I can't talk about it now. It's not the right time." Shiro replied.

"Besides it's so long ago. But I won't make the same mistake again." He added. Same mistake...? Everyone else except Ren thought.

"Nii-san I alr told it wasn't your fault!" "No. No matter how u look at it it was my fault. I was too careless and had to face the consequences..."

"Now I'm rlly curious on what happened." Hokuto said. "...Sry but right now me and Nii-san can't talk about it. We're kinda still not over it...but we'll be sure to talk about when the time is right!" Ren said.

"....Enough of this talk we're out here to eat our lunch that we didn't get the chance to eat cause a certain someone dragged us into the dance room." Shiro said.

"Yes I agree. We'll ask about it another 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. For now we should go find somewhere to eat." Tsukasa said as they all head to the nearby mall to find a place to eat.

Once they entered the mall Subaru asked "Since it's Shirochin and Renchin first day at school why not we eat what they want tdy?"

"Oh nice idea Subaru!" Mao said. He then turned to the brothers and asked "What are your favorite foods?" "Mine is Fried Rice!" Ren replied. "....Shoyu Ramen." Shiro said.

"Ahaha u both still like them huh?" Subaru said. "And is that bad?" Shiro asked. "Not rlly! I don't see a problem with that!" Subaru said with a smile.

"Then it's decided! Let's find a place where it sells fried rice and shoyu ramen!" Tetora said. While walking they noticed the mall have some music on. Shiro stops for a while to listen.

"Hanagaki? What's wrong?" Hokuto asked. "....This song...It's Checkmate Knights." Shiro said. "Yes it's indeed 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀' song! I'm surprised u know about it." Tsukasa said.

"Nii-san is a model. One of his model friends would make him listen to Knights' songs." Ren explained. "Shiro-senpai is a 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗹? Then do u know Sena-senpai?" Tsukasa asked.

"....Yeah more like he's the one who forced me to listen to Knights'songs during our free time." Shiro said. "Izumi-san did that? I'm surprised. He usually doesn't do that." Makoto said.

"....Thxs to that guy I almost memorized every single Knights' songs." Shiro added. "I'm glad u recognized 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀' songs but I apologize on behalf of my senpai's behavior." Tsukasa said.

"....No it's fine. Come on let's go we don't want to waste time talking and not eat food." Shiro said as the rest nods.

After a while they managed to find a restaurant with both fried rice and shoyu ramen. The restaurant apparently has discount for students so they didn't have to pay much.