Chapter 20: UNDEAD and Elysian

It didn't take long for them to reach ES and to the dance room. When they entered they were greeted by a guy with messy purple hair that is brushed back on the left side.

"Ah Oogami and Sakuma-senpai, welcome back." The guy said. "Yeah I'm back Adonis. I've brought the guys u were so curious about." Koga said.

"Is that so? I'm rlly sry for trouble..." The guy known as Adonis said. "Don't worry about it. It's not a problem at all. They themselves wanted to see us practice anyways." Koga reassured him.

The members of Elysian walked into the room as Ito hid behind Shiro. "Elysian was it? Nice to meet you, I'm Otogari Adonis, a member of UNDEAD." Adonis said.

"Elysian's member, Hanagaki Ren! The one beside me is my brother and our King, Hanagaki Shiro. And the one behind him is Takasaki Ito!" Ren said.

"U already know me but I'm a UNDEAD member, Oogami Koga-sama! And the Vampire Bastard over there is our leader, Sakuma Rei-senpai." Koga said.

"There should be one more person called Hakaze Kaoru-senpai, but due to work he couldn't make it today." He added. "If it isn't a trouble I would like to hear your team's singing before we start our practice." Rei said.

"Sakuma-senpai can you not ask them that just because you missed their singing? They just finished an event you know?" Koga said.

"I don't mind. I want to hear their singing as well. I should record it for Hakaze-senpai to see." Adonis said. "....Even Adonis too...Haaaa it's 2 to 1 so I've got no choice but what about you guys?" Koga asked.

"....Hmm I don't mind singing another song but what about you two?" Shiro asked Ren and Ito. "Nii-san you don't have to ask me the obvious!" Ren said.

"....Right I was a fool for asking. And Takasaki?" "....I-If King and Ren-san wants to...then I don't mind..." Ito said. "Yay! And also I've been wondering about it but you can drop the san. I'm younger than you after all!" Ren said.

"Ah...T-Then...R-Ren-kun?" "Hai Ito-senpai!" "...It's nice to get along but we don't know what song we're going to sing." Shiro said.

"...Sakuma-san since you were the one who suggested it why not you pick one for us?" He then asked Rei. "Hmm let's see...then how about UNDEAD's debut song?"

"Oh I would like to hear it!" Koga said. "But since we don't know if all three of them knows the lyrics we should let them hear the original." Adonis suggested.

"As in?" Ren asked. "We'll let you wear the airpods and we'll play the song with the vocals on. You can then sing along as well." Adonis said.

"But since the song is originally sang by four people so just this once I will join you guys in singing as well. Be grateful I'm doing this!" Koga said with a smirk.

"And as for the part, I will sing mine. Since Shiron is the leader he will sing Sakuma-senpai's part. The other two you can decide yourself!" He added with a 'hmph'.

"....Is he always like this?" Shiro whispered Adonis and he responded with a nod. In any case Adonis set up the phone to get ready to record he then start the countdown. "Starting in 3....2....1..."

*Music Starts*

[KOGA]
𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘢

[REN]
𝘕𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦

[ITO]
𝘜𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘪

[SHIRO]
𝘠𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶

[ALL]
𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬!
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵! 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵! 𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋

[REN]
𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘶 𝘻𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘨𝘢

[SHIRO, KOGA]
(𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵)

[ITO]
𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘬𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘦 𝘮𝘰

[KOGA]
𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘬𝘢𝘬𝘶 (𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥)

[SHIRO]
𝘬𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢 (𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘧)

[KOGA]
𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶 (𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘺)

[KOGA,SHIRO]
𝘒𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘬𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢

[SHIRO]
𝘒𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘸𝘰

[KOGA, SHIRO]
𝘏𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘢 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
(𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦! 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘈𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩!)

[ALL]
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘵𝘰

[REN]
𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰

[REN, KOGA]
𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘨𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘶

[ALL]
𝘖𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘮𝘪 𝘯𝘪

[SHIRO, ITO]
𝘔𝘦𝘻𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘶 𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘺𝘰
(𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭)

[ALL]
𝘕𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘬𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢

[SHIRO]
𝘠𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭!!
𝘑𝘪𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘪 𝘸𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘪

[KOGA, SHIRO]
𝘔𝘦𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘶 𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘶…𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
(𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦! 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵! 𝘈𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩!)

[ALL]
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰 𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘪 𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘴𝘢

[SHIRO]
𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘦 𝘥𝘦

[KOGA, SHIRO]
𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘸𝘰 𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘦

[ALL]
𝘖𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘶 𝘯𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢
(𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭)

[SHIRO]
𝘕𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘬𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢

[ALL]
𝘈𝘪 𝘸𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘶
(𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴!)

*Music Ends*

"How was that?! It wasn't as good as the original but at least it was one of the best cover there is! You recorded the whole thing right, Adonis?" Koga said with a smirk.

"Yeah I did good work it was nice to hear Elysian's singing again." Adonis said with a smile. "Hmph I admit it's true if I have known you earlier I would have invited you guys to UNDEAD!" Koga said.

"But too bad! UNDEAD will always be the same four people!" He then said with a smirk. "...Hai Hai I don't plan to combine both UNDEAD and Elysian into a unit anyways." Shiro said.

"It was nice singing again but we're here to see UNDEAD's practice." He then added. "Right I almost forgot. Ahaha it was fun singing that I forgot about it." Ren said.

The members of Elysian then sat on one side as they see the three members of UNDEAD perform.