Chapter 37: First Job Details

A few days have passed and the members of Elysian have already moved in into the dorms and started living there. They have also been to NewDi since Izumi and Tsukasa wanted to escort them there with Leo accompanying(annoying) them.

Today is no different as the members head to the agency. However this time it seems like they already have a job the agency wants them to take. While they were walking Ren said "Our first job huh? I'm so looking forward to it!"

"Me too...I wonder...what kind of job it is....?" Ito said. "...." "Nii-san?" "....." "Oi earth to Nii-san!" "Ah? What?" Shiro finally said. "...Mou Nii-san what are you spacing out for?" Ren asked. "Nothing." "Liar!" "K-King are you perhaps...nervous...?" Ito asked.

"Huh? This is Nii-san we're talking about. There's just no wa-" Ren said. "....." "...Huh? No way...you're really nervous?" He asked. "Tsk shut it. So what if I am?" Shiro said. "Huh but you of all people to be nervous is you know...." Ren said.

"...I'm a human too you know? Even I can feel nervous." Shiro said. "Is it because it's our first job?" Ren asked. "...Kinda. Back then as Celestial we weren't really recognized and talented enough to even get into an agency and get a proper job." Shiro said.

"But...this time...we have one...hopefully...we can do it well..." Ito said. "Well we have to. I hate doing this half-heartedly so no matter what we're going to do it seriously." Shiro said. "Okay~/O-Okay." Ren and Ito said. After a few more walks they reached NewDi.

As they entered they were greeted by Tsukasa, Izumi and Leo who were already waiting for them. "𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 Shiro-senpai, Takasaki-senpai, Ren-kun!" Tsukasa said. "R-right...Good morning Suou. And you two as well, Izu and Tsukinaga-senpai." Shiro said.

"Good morning Shii-kun!" Izumi said. "Ahaha good morning to the King and his servants!" Leo said. "Kuma-kun and Naru-kun are already here waiting for us so let's not delay and go!" Izumi said. "Eh? What do you mean?" Ren asked as the other two members of Elysian looked equally confused.

"Hm? Ah right you don't know about it yet. Apparently this job Elysian is about to take is basically about the model collab." Leo said. "Har? But what does that collab got to do with Elysian as a whole?" Shiro asked. "That will be something to look forward to later ahaha!" Leo said as the three members of Knights head to the meeting place.

Although still confused the Elysian members decided to head there as well. Once they reached they saw Ritsu sleeping on a couch while Arashi is doing her makeup. They then heard someone said "Hello there members of Elysian." They all turned to see a dark blue, wavy, tousled hair with long bangs that cover his forehead and the tips of his hair curved and wear specs guy.

"I'm a member of Switch, Aoba Tsumugi. Hope we get along well." Tsumugi says with a smile. "Switch? Ah...So you're in the same unit as Sakasaki and Harukawa." Shiro said. "Oh? You know those two?" Tsumugi asked. "We were in the same team during the Christmas Live." Shiro said.

"Is that so? I sure hope Natsume-kun was not bothering you or anything." Tsumugi said. "No it's fine he didn't." Shiro said. "Oi enough talking just hurry up and give us our job already Aoba!" Izumi said. "Oh sorry we were off topic. By the way I'm just a stand-in for the actual director of NewDi. You can think of me as the assistant." Tsumugi said.

"In any case the job given to Elysian as you may have heard is going to be the model collab. But instead of doing it with two people our agency decided to do it with two units which is in this case Knights and Elysian." He added. "Um...Why us and Knights?" Ito asked. "It's because this 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯 was originally meant for Sena-senpai and Shiro-senpai." Tsukasa said.

"Oh right." Ren said. "But that's not all. The agency wants both units to sing as well." Tsumugi said. "For real...? What a drag..." Shiro said. "Don't complain King us aside you'll need more songs if you want more fans~" Ritsu said. "...I know I know. And just nice we planned to sing the new song on the day of the model collab." Shiro said.

"Hm? Hold up Ritsun since when were you awake??" Ren asked. "Since the meeting started~" Ritsu said. "I-Is that so?" Ren asked. "I assume Elysian-chan accepts?" Arashi asked. "Yep!" Ren said. "....." "K-King?" Ito asked. "Nii-san why are you spacing out again?" Ren asked. Shiro didn't reply until a few minutes later. "...Yosh got an inspiration." "Huh?"

"Sorry but I'll be heading back to the dorm. Just got an idea of the song." "Eh?? Already???" Tsukasa said surprised as Shiro is seen leaving the agency. "...Just now I felt like Shii-kun was Leo-kun for a moment." Izumi said. "Eeeeh Sena how could you mistaken me for him?" Leo said with a sigh.

"That's not what I mean! I'm talking about the immediate inspiration part!" Izumi said. "Then we should get going as well. Since Nii-san has an idea on what to write for the song me and Ito-senpai will need to do the choreography." Ren said. "Is that so? It's good to do the song as soon as possible. Well then 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 will go to ES and start practicing then." Tsukasa said as the rest nods before going to their own separate paths.