Chapter 1: The Beginning

"𝘏𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘈𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘢 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘰𝘴𝘰 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘶𝘵𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘚𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘪 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘣𝘪 𝘨𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰𝘦𝘳𝘶 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶!"

"Woah....!" Sitting in front of the TV listening to a song is a young boy by the name of Hanagaki Ren. Ren loves DEADMANZ a lot and among them Sakuma Rei is his favorite.

"Watching DEADMANZ lives again Ren?" A voice asked. Ren turned behind to see an aquaish blue with white strip haired boy who just entered the house door.

"Ah Nii-san you're back? That's faster than usual." Ren said. "Yeah my work ended early that's why." The boy said as he entered and put his belongings on one side.

"Oh right Mom and Dad texted me that they'll come home late due to their work." Ren said. "...Is that so? Then I guess I have to do the cooking again." "It's fine since Nii-san's cooking is the best!"

"What's with that? By the way what are u craving for right now?" The boy asked. "Fried Rice!" "....Again? "Again!" "....Istg this is the fourth time this week u wanted fried rice." The boy sighed.

"I mean it's my favorite dish after all." Ren said. "Ah and I also bought a new magazine that has Nii-san's face on the cover page!" He said showing his older brother the magazine.

"...Again?" "Again!" "....Haaa what use is there to buy magazines with my cover? Also how many have u alr brought this month?" "Hmm....8?" The older brother twitched his eyebrows.

"...Do u have any idea how much a magazine even costs?" "The cost doesn't matter to me. I am Nii-san's...Hanagaki Shiro's number one fan after all. It's natural for me to buy them."

"Haaa...well I guess it's reassuring to have a supportive younger brother." The older brother who is said to be Shiro said as he starts preparing to cook.

"I'll cook real quick so go and take a shower. Before that off the TV." "Eeeeeh can I not off the TV I wanna hear Death Game Holic." "....I will not allow u to listen from the bathroom."

"Besides this is a recorded video u can pause them and continue when you're done showering." Shiro said. "...Fine..." Ren said as he admitted defeat while pausing the video and headed to shower.

He knew he wouldn't be able to beat his older brother in terms of words so he gave up when he tried convincing Shiro but got counter attacked.

After Ren was done showering the fried rice can be seen on the dining table. Knowing the cooking is done he immediately sat down. "Itadakimasu!" He then started eating.

Meanwhile Shiro headed to the bathroom to take his shower. While eating Ren opened the magazine he just brought today.

He was flipping through the pages finding for those with his brother in it when he came across a page with a big school shown. He saw that the school is called Yumenosaki Private Academy.

It somehow interested Ren as he took his phone and looked up the school name. He saw the result is that Yumenosaki is a school that consists of many different courses and the idol course is one of them.

Ren was curious what school the DEADMANZ members attended so he decided to go search. He then found out all of them went to Yumenosaki.

That makes Ren very excited knowing that his idol Rei is in that school. Shiro who was done showering and preparing to have his dinner saw that Ren was reading a page that does not have him in it.

Curious, he asked. "What are u looking at Ren?" "Nii-san..." "Hm?" "I want to go to Yumenosaki Private Academy!" Shiro took 2 minutes to process what Ren just told him.

"....Har?" "I want to be an idol!" "...Wait where on earth did this come about?" "Nii-san u know how much I love DEADMANZ right?" "Yeah and so?"

"I want to be just like them. I want to be an idol and sing and dance on stage." "....U do know that it's not easy to even get accepted to the school right?" "I know but I'm still gonna do it. Better than not trying."

"....Well whatever good luck then." "Nii-san you're not going?" "....Huh?" "I mean your friends from work are mostly from Yumenosaki right? Then it'll be convenient for u no?"

"I want to attend this school with u! That's why pls Nii-san! Will u be an idol with me?" Ren said with an unusual determination.

Seeing his younger brother determined Shiro couldn't help but sigh. "....Fine I'll do it. I'm curious about DEADMANZ anyways since it's the only thing keeping u excited."

"Yay! Then I'll get us signed up right now!" Ren said as he immediately emailed the school. He was happy his brother didn't bother counter attacking his words. A few days ltr Ren's phone got a notification.

He opened it and saw that both him and his brother got accepted into the idol course. Brimming with happiness and excitement Ren immediately went to Shiro's room and said.

"We did it Nii-san! We got accepted!" Shiro who was reading a manga looked up and was surprised to hear the news. Are u for real...I didn't expect us both to get accepted...Shiro thought.

"...When are we able to transfer?" He asked. "The email says next Monday. The first thing they want us to do is to visit the Student Council President though." Ren replied.

"...Guess we rlly have to transfer now huh?" "Yep! I'm rlly looking forward to it Nii-san! I can't wait to start!" Ren said. "I know you're excited and all but go and sleep it's literally 2am in the morning."

"But what about u? U were reading a manga though." "I will sleep in a few minutes so u sleep too. Definitely wouldn't want Mom and Dad to find out we're still awake."

"Ah...that's true and I'll let Mom and Dad know tmr since it's weekends and they don't have work. I'll go to sleep now. Oyasuminasai Nii-san!"

"Oyasumi Ren." Ren then closed the door and went back to his room to sleep. 20 minutes ltr Shiro did the same as he put down the manga he read finished and prepared to sleep.

At this point of time both brothers don't know what awaits them at Yumenosaki. They will eventually debut as a unit together not knowing DEADMANZ has already disbanded.

(Note: Ren uses (俺)Ore while Shiro uses (僕)Boku)