Chapter 3: New Class (Ren's Part)

When Ren entered the classroom he saw many students talking to their friends. "Oh it's a face I've never seen before! Are u perhaps a new student?" A voice asked.

Ren turned his head to the direction of the voice to see a black and spiky with red streaks hair guy smiling at him. "Ah yes um...." "Ah I'm Nagumo Tetora! The leader of Ryuseitai N!"

Ryuseitai? Isn't that the unit that's based on heroes? Also why N? Ren thought. "In that case I would best 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 myself as well." Another voice said.

A brownish red, mid-length straight hair guy approached them with a smile and said. "Nice to meet u I'm Suou Tsukasa, the leader of 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀."

"I'm-" Ren was about to introduce himself when the bell rang. "Class is starting so we better get back to our seats and u have to leave the classroom for a bit and come in when the teacher says so!" Tetora said.

Ren nods as he leaves the classroom. After that a teacher came into the classroom and started marking attendance. When he was done he told the class.

"Okay I'm pretty sure u guys don't know this but we have a transfer student. Make sure to get along with him. U can come in now." The teacher said.

Ren entered the classroom and started writing his name(花垣レン). "I'm Hanagaki Ren! Hope we can get along well from now on nice to meet u." Ren said as he bowed.

"And I'm your teacher Sagami Jin. By the way your seat will be...." Jin was looking at where to put Ren when he saw Tetora waving excitedly.

"...Your seat will be beside Nagumo the guy with black and spiky red streaks hair." Ren then walked towards the seat and sat down. He then realized that not only Tetora, but Tsukasa is also sitting beside him.

"Ne ne Hanagaki do u want eat lunch with us ltr?" Tetora asked. "What a 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 plan! I wish to eat with u as well!" Tsukasa said. "Yep I would love it too!" Ren said.

He then continued. "Ah u can call me Ren. I have an older brother here as well so it would be confusing if we're together." "Oh your older brother is here too?" Tetora asked.

Ren nods in response. "Hai the trio over there it's fine to get along but class is ongoing." Jin said. "...We'll 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 the talk ltr at lunch." Tsukasa whispered.

Ren again nods in response. ...Damn first day and alr eating lunch with someone else. I thought I would eat with Nii-san but I guess it's fine too. I hope Nii-san gets along with his class as well Ren thought.

(Note: The bold words I put in Tsukasa's dialogue are said in English)