Chapter 4: New Class (Shiro's Part)

A while after he parted ways with Ren, Shiro made it to Class 3-A. He was about to enter when he heard someone call him. "Huh? Shirochin?" Shiro turned his head to see 3 guys. One of them has a vibrant orange, short, and tousled hair.

The one beside him has short black hair while the last one has short, dark blonde hair. Upon seeing the guy with the orange hair Shiro jaws opened a little in shock before he closed it in a few seconds.

"Woah!! It's rlly Shirochin! I've missed u!!" The guy with the orange hair says as he jumped towards Shiro. Knowing it's a hug Shiro moved to one side resulting in the guy falling.

"...Mou Shirochin you're as cold as ever..." The guy said while standing back up. "Akehoshi u know this person?" The guy with short black hair asked.

"Yep he's Hanagaki Shiro he's my childhood friend! Ah u can call Shirochin!" The guy said to be Akehoshi said.

"...They will not. I only allowed u to call me that cause u were too persistent, Subaru." Shiro said. "Eeeeeh don't call me that call me Akkun like u did when we were young!" Subaru said.

"Akehoshi it's not good to make a new transfer student have a headache even though u know him." The guy with the short black hair said.

"Fine...but at least I'll introduce u to my friends!" Subaru said to Shiro."The guy with the black hair is Hidaka Hokuto u can call him Hokke! Next the other one is Yuuki Makoto! Call him Ukki!"

"Oi Akehoshi! Don't tell him to call us by our nicknames!" Hokuto said. "Hmm..." "What's wrong Ukki?" "...I know I've seen u before..." Makoto said trying to remember.

"U mean Shirochin? He's a model like u so maybe u know him while working?" Subaru said. "He's a model?" Hokuto asked.

"That's it! I know I've seen u before somewhere you're the guy who is always alone but cares for others without saying anything!" Makoto said.

"Rlly? That's how u remember me? u could have remembered me better but not like I care anyways." Shiro said. "That attitude! No doubt you're that guy! I'm surprised to see u here u didn't seem like the type who wants to be an idol."

"...I didn't want to. But one way or the other I was convinced to enroll here." Shiro said. "By Renchin?" "...Yeah." "Renchin?" Both Makoto and Hokuto tilted their head in confusion.

"Ah Renchin as in Hanagaki Ren. He's Shirochin's younger brother!" Subaru explained. "U have a younger brother?" Makoto asked.

"Yuuki did u not know about it? You're both models right?" Hokuto asked. "Nope I didn't know. Shiro-kun rarely talks about himself." Makoto replied.

Just then the bell rang. "Ah class is starting! We got to take our seats I'll be sure to make sure u sit with us okay?" Subaru said before entering the classroom not allowing Shiro to answer.

"Haaaa...that guy...he didn't even change much." Shiro sighed with a facepalm. "Ahaha but that's Akehoshi-kun for u. Well we better get going see u in a while!" Makoto said before entering the classroom with Hokuto.

The teacher in charge of the class, after marking attendance told the class about a new transfer student and told Shiro to come in.

After he entered Shiro wrote his name(花垣シロ) on the board. "....Hanagaki Shiro. Nice to meet u." "Mou Shirochin why not say more?" Subaru asked.

"...I have nothing else to say. I only needed to introduce myself no?" Shiro said. "Well since u seem to know Akehoshi I'll let u sit with him." The teacher known as Kunugi Akiomi said.

Geh...Akkun is so going to disturb me during class...Shiro thought as he goes to his seat. Subaru is very excited to see his childhood friend again.

Little did Shiro know, when the lunch bell rang, Subaru would immediately drag him to the cafeteria.