matt rolled his eyes. ''don't act like two hours in here with millie wasn't the best time of your life.''

''it wasn't.''

''liar.'' millie said.

nadine laughed. ''lets all go back downstairs.''

chris pulled millie up, holding her hand in his own as they walked out of the bedroom. he waited until they were in front of nadine and matt, and then turned.

''me and my girlfriend will see you later.''

''WHAT?!''

''your girlfriend?!''

chris pulled millie through the crowd, both of them laughing. they ran into the living room and hid behind a group of friends. they saw matt and nadine do a quick glance, but they didn't notice them, and then headed towards the back yard.

''you're an idiot.'' millie laughed.

''i knew they'd both go crazy.'' he shrugged. ''it's funny.''

''maybe...but you're still an idiot.''

''so are you.''

''that was mean.'' she joked.

''oh sorry.'' he replied, putting his hand on her waist. ''will a kiss make it better?''

''maybe.'' she smiled.

millie closed her eyes, and chris moved in to kiss her, but he was put off by a sudden flash behind them. both of them looked to see phoebe standing there, her phone in her hand and a smile on her face.

''i just got the cutest fucking photo of you both.''

''pheebs? can you fuck off?''

''fuck you, chris.''

''i'm tryna kiss my girlfriend.''

''she's your girlfriend now?'' phoebe questioned. ''nice, bro.''

he rolled his eyes, but dapped her up and smiled. ''let's see the picture.''

she swiped onto her camera roll and showed them both the photo, a small smile on her face. she looked at millie and chris, who were also both smiling. the photo was perfect - chris was leaning in, and millie had a smile on her face.

it was a perfect couple photo.

''that's amazing, pheeb.'' millie grinned. ''thank you.''

''you're welcome, babe!'' she smiled, before turning to chris. ''at least somebody appreciates it.''

''it's a good photo, bro, you know that and i know that! now get out of here!''

the blonde girl rolled her eyes. ''don't fuck this up again...you're never gonna pull somebody hotter than millie.''

''thanks for that, pheeb.'' chris said, rolling his eyes.

she blew him a kiss, and then skipped off, trying to find one of her other friends.

''did phoebe just say i was hot?'' the brunette girl asked, wrapping her arms around chris' neck.

''yeah.''

''i might have to leave you for her. sorry.''

''i would never allow that.'' he replied, putting his arm around her waist.

''you can't stop me.''

''millie.''

''chris.''

''i'm gonna kiss you now.'' he said in a mocking tone.