19.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

millie sat at her desk, tapping the pencil on her book repeatedly. she was trying to finish her homework, but she couldn't focus. to be honest, she could never focus, but this was different. it felt weird, because she was usually daydreaming about jayden but tonight, she was thinking about chris.

he was such an idiot.

millie was really good at lying to herself, telling herself that one day jayden would like her back, and all her pining would be worth something. just because he didn't like her right now, it didn't mean he never had, and it didn't mean he never would.

but then chris opened his big mouth, and jayden pretty much confirmed he never liked her in that way, and he was never going to.

it's hard to lie to yourself when the truth is right in front of you.

she groaned, pushing her homework book away. she didn't even know if continue with chris. he'd probably be mad, but he would have to understand. they could just lie and say they broke up, that they rushed into things too quickly. people wouldn't really care, and summer was already jealous, so technically it worked for him.

she sat there for a moment, trying to make a decision. she thought about it for a few minutes before deciding that she didn't want to do it anymore. she stood up and moved to her bed. she took her phone off charge, ready to click chris' contact, but saw that she already had messages from him.

i'm really sorry for being a dick milli was jus tryna helpbut i get why it was weirdmillie?please don't ignore me

i was jus tryna help
but i get why it was weird
millie?
please don't ignore me

my phone was charging weirdo

fuckkk i thought you were ignoring me
had me nervous

you're really that obsessed w me?

obviously
i'm your fake boyfriend
i don't take that job lightly

i can tell

i am sorry tho
i should've just shut the fuck up

true
but its okay
i guess i'll forgive you🙄

thanks🙄
wyd?

homework

boring
come over

why are you so obsessed with me?

because im in love w you🥺🥺

oh!

so?