30.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

''i wish we could stay like this forever.'' millie muttered.

''me too.'' chris agreed.

the two of them were laying on nadine's bed - chris had his arm around the brunette girl, trailing his fingers up and down her arm. she rested her head on his chest, zoning out slightly as she spoke.

''how long have we even been in here?''

''matt said he'd see us in an hour...but it feels way fucking longer.''

''that's what i thought.'' she replied, and then paused. ''but i'm not complaining.''

''neither am i. i'd be rather be up here with you than downstairs with everyone else.''

''good.''

he hesitated for a moment. ''millie?''

she lifted her head slightly, resting her chin on his chest. ''yeah?''

''do you...'' he trailed off, suddenly feeling really nervous that she was now watching him.

''do i what?'' she asked quietly.

''don't do that.''

''do what?''

''repeat what i'm saying.''

she laughed slightly. ''why?''

''it drives me crazy.''

''it drives you crazy?''

''millie.'' he warned. ''stop, it makes me nervous.''

''i told you - you should always be nervous around me.''

''i fucking am.''

she laughed. ''what did you want to ask me?''

''oh right.'' he replied, and then cleared his throat. ''do you wanna be my girlfriend?''

she smiled. ''of course.''

she moved her body slightly so that she was higher up and pressed a kiss to chris' lips. he kissed her back, and then smiled lightly. she began to move back towards his chest, but he gently grabbed her chin and kissed her lips again.

''i l-''

the door suddenly unlocked, and both millie and chris turned towards it. nadine and matt stepped inside, and both of their eyes widened when they noticed the couple on the bed.

''woah, what the fuck is going on?'' matt asked, covering nadine's eyes. ''cover your eyes, baby.''

''fuck off, matt.'' nadine replied, pulling away.

millie burst into laughter as she sat up. chris laughed, sitting up next to her. ''has it really only been an hour?''

matt and nadine looked at each other anxiously, and then back at the others. ''we kinda forgot.''

''you forgot about us?'' millie asked in an offended tone.

''we didn't mean to!'' matt protested. ''we were just busy.''

''i'd never forget you, mill.'' chris said.

she didn't remove her eyes from nadine and matt, but she stuck her hand out, and he dapped her up.

''so...i'm guessing you guys are okay now?'' nadine asked.

chris stood up. ''we're okay.''

''not the best, but okay.'' millie lied.

''that's a start.'' nadine smiled.

''can we go back to the party now? or do we have to be kept locked up?'' chris said.