23.

ღ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ღ

liked by jdun, >m1ll< and 178 others

summy partner in crime👫

☑️jdun

jdun: my girl❤️
summy: @jdun real talk❤️

author: just ignore how out of place this is - i needed you to know what their costume was.

-

''kiss me, chris.'' she whispered. ''if you actually like me, kiss me.''

he didn't need to be told twice. he was kneeling in front of her, his hands on her thighs as he moved closer to her. he pushed his lips onto hers, and she kissed him back. chris moved his hands from her thighs to her back, pulling her into him and she put her hand on the back of his neck.

when they kissed, it felt like the whole world had stopped. it felt like they were the only people on earth.

chris had never felt like that with anyone. he thought summer was his perfect match, that nobody else would ever come close to her. he was literally using millie to get summer back, and now...

he pulled his face from hers, keeping his hands firmly on her as he looked at her. ''i don't want summer.''

''you don't need to lie to me.'' she smiled lightly. ''if you're not sure-''

''i'm not lying. i thought i wanted her but...you're a great kisser, mill.''

she smirked. ''my kisses made you want me?''

''no.'' he said, kissing her again. ''although they did help.''

''dumbass.''

''i've wanted you for longer, but that kiss just confirmed it.''

''confirmed what?''

''that our fake relationship has backfired.''

she nodded slightly. ''i think so to.''

he laughed. ''i really didn't see this happening.''

''neither did i.''

the two of them looked at each other for a moment, millie's smile fading slightly. chris looked her up and down, moving his hand to her cheek before leaning forward and kissing her again. she put her hands on his shoulders, letting them trail down his back as she moved into the kiss.

chris pulled away first. ''i'm seriously over summer.''

''good.'' she whispered.

''do you wanna go back downstairs?'' he asked, grabbing his scream mask.

''you go. i'll be down in a minute.''

''why?''

''i just need to touch up my make-up.'' she lied.