16

"Mon-a-co, Race Week-End", Marcus screamed

"Mon-a-co, Race Week-End", Liam replied

"Mon-a-co, Race Week-End." James joined in.

"Mon-a-co, Race Week-End" Clem decided to contribute.

"Mon-a-co, Race We-" 

"Emma, I swear to god, if you finish that sentence, you are sacked!" Piper interrupted her best friend, covering her mouth. The group were walking to the paddock on Saturday, Piper was annoyed because the debrief had taken so long the day before and she didn't get back to the flat until 11 pm. "You bitches are too loud for 9 am. Why did Alex get a boat, but I had to walk with you guys? I'm just glad Prada gave me sneakers, not heels." Piper looked down at her shoes, the brand new, very white Downtown Perforated leather sneakers from Prada. She liked that her designer sponsors knew not to give her over the top, incredibly expensive and showy outfits to wear on track, instead giving her a lot of freedom, just giving her full wardrobes. They had no demands on what she chose to wear, she could wear Prada, Dior, and Versace all at once if she wanted. She was even allowed to wear glassons with designer if she wanted. That morning she had gone for a pair of Prada blue jeans with a plain white ribbed t-shirt and her Williams team jacket. 

Marcus rolled his eyes, waving his hands around, "OOO, I'm Alex and I'm sponsored by Prada."

"Hey Armstrong, I hope you DNF this weekend. I'm so glad you can't come into Williams without my permission, cause guess what, permission REVOKED."

"Imma be on a boat  I don't care. The firm booked a yacht for both days, so me and Samuel will be living lavish."

"Sam is coming?" Piper stopped in her tracks, a few metres from the F1 paddock gates.

"JAMES" Emma, Liam, and Marcus all shouted.

"No, Samuel is our regional manager. Sam is back in London covering for me." James retorted bossily.

"Right well, Em and I need to go, we've got F1 business to attend to. Bye bye peasants." Piper called, skipping off through the gates. 

"You know they might get into F1 soon and then they will not let you live down how you bullied them for being in F2" Emma said linking arms with the best friend.

"Yes but I was here first, so they can fuck off!"

"Mick, Piper just swore at me. Tell her off! She listens to you more than me..."

Piper's head whipped up, "MICKY!"

"Hello my Pip, why're you tormenting Emma today?" 

"Sorry, did you just say YOUR Pip?"

"Okay, bye Emma, I'll see you in the garage," piper shoved her in the opposite direction.

"But-"

"BYE EMMA" Piper yelled pulling Mick away from Emma.

"How're you feeling about quali?" Mick threw his arm over pipers shoulder.

"Good, I've definitely got my groove back. You?"

"Meh, only so much you can do with a tragic car"

"You're telling that to me, a Williams driver. I'm the epitome of great driver shit car."

"So humble," Mick rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, are you going to the Jimmyz after party on Sunday?"

"Yup, wouldn't miss it for the world"

"Okay good, because I'm insanely nervous, and you being there makes me feel better."

"Well then I'm definitely coming!" Mick leant down to kiss her cheek.