36 | confession

Akira's POV

I sighed at the sight of the man infront of me. He even knows about my allergies and cares enough to not overlook them on a confession night.

Only a fool would not guess what the decoration was for. And I'm not a fool.

"Hey it's okay. Look, the cat was hungry and because of you she was able to drink some tasty pista milkshake, then what's better than that?" I told him and he looked at me, dejected. I scowled at him before taking his hands in mine and pulling him towards the decorated floor, same way he pulled me towards the terrace.

"What's it's Akira? It's okay. I'm fi-"

"No shut up. You are not and you are only going to hear what I say now." I shushed him and he grumbled a little but abided nonthless.

I played some music, as there was a music player too with romantic song cassettes in its.

I frowned at it knowing full well, how much Ruhan's mood will spoil listening to these songs. So instead of the classy romance, I switched the cassette mode to Bluetooth mode and connected the played to my phone.

"What are you doing Aki-"

I shut his mouth with a loud 'shhh' and he looked at me weirdly, as if I was crazy.

Okay. I agree I'm a little crazy but that's my biggest flex! Hah!

I smiled at my thoughts and I swear he looked at me more weirdly before coving his expressions.

"Okay. Here we go." I placed my phone on the played after playing 'Shudh Desi Romance'. He first looked at me with same weird expressions but later with a shake of head he joined me, in my funny dance.

Ho khidki dareeche se
Dabe paaon neeche se
Jhoote samaajon mein
Jhoote riwaajon mein
Liye hi jaaye koi chance

By now we were lost in the song and the little act we were doing altogether. He was smiling again.

A little, but he was.

Shuddh desi desi desi romance
Kameene haay re
Haay re crazy crazy vazy romance
Sharam naa aaye re

Shuddh desi desi desi romance
Kameene haay re
Haay re crazy crazy vazy romance
Sharam naa aaye re

Now, we were fully laughing. As I stopped the song, He pulled me towards himself. We were standing face to face with each other and laughing like maniacs.

"That was.." I said

"Amazing. And hilarious." He completed for me.

We laughed again for a while before we stopped with the small ghost of smiles on our lips.

We were staring at each other for, I lost the count how long.

"You are gorgeous Akira. Just like moon. I think even more." He suddenly said.

"You remember the first time we met? It was such an awkward experience. We collapsed into each other and that was not at all like they show in films and write in books.

It was more like collision between two monkeys." He said making me laugh.

"Well...We are successors of monkeys and apes so yea. It's only legitimate." I said with a smile..

"Uh huh. Intelligent." He commented before continuing.

"So I was saying, the first time I met you I was hella sure you must be like the rest of your family. But I felt very wrong when I saw you apologising when it was clearly my fault in the collision." He said and it clicked me.

"Hey no! It was mine. I wasn't looking ahead and-" he shut me up by putting his finger on my lips.

"It was mine. When it's between us, it was and will always be my fault. For the rest of our lives." He said and I swear my heart melted.

I mean, how can there be such a man in real life? I..I swear he can kill me and I'll happily take it.

"After that I saw the way you treated my parents. Kindly, unlike the elders of your family. I realised you are different from them. So I stopped comparing. Then, I used to observe you a lot more than I did earlier. It was all I think what, seven months ago. Or eight maybe.

Then I observed your habit of moon gazing. When you used to gaze the moon, my eyes were stucked at you." My breathe hitched in my throat.

"Then the day, about a month and a half ago, when you went missing. My heart beated so fast as if it will jump out of my chest.

And that was also the moment, I realised. I have fallen for you. Hard and fast."

Pinch me please, I'm not dreaming about this chaotically romantic confession T_T