20 | realise

Still Akira's POV

"What? What do you mean. Specify please." I was getting frustrated by seconds. What does he mean by me looking at the moon. What's the connection?

"How do you feel about the moon?" He cross questioned me.

"I...love it? I mean who doesn't. It gives me the much needed calmness whenever I need. I seek my solace in moon." I told him truthfully whatever came in my mind.

It may sound a bit poetic but it's absolutely true.

"Exactly. That's what Ruhan seeks in you, it seems. Solace." He slurped another morsel of Maggie.

"You are yet to realise though." And he finalised his thoughts and went outside the room with his bowl and the phone, shutting the door on the way.

"Where's he?" Came the voice of Ruhan from behind me. He, in all his glory, came from the bathroom.

"Uhh...I don't know. He just..left." I told him. My gaze fixed on the room door.

"No offence but your brother's a bit weird." He said to me.

"Yeah. I know." I told him and sat across him. He on the sofa chair and me on the bed.

"Let's dig in now!" He said while rubbing both his palms together and grabbed a bowl. While I grabbed the other one.

We are our Maggi in silence.

Maya's POV

It was almost three thirty at night when my phone wrang.

I groaned and woke up from my sleep. I slept very hardly after many attempts, only for it to go in veil.

"Kaun hai bey?" I asked the person on phone.
(Who is there?)

You can't blame me for my rude words. It's freaking three thirty at morning dude.

"Me. Doofus." A male voice came from the other end.

"Me who?" I asked.

"Abey Veer bol raha hu. Gawar aurat." The male loudly screamed in my ears, making me wake up hastily.
(I'm Veer. You illiterate woman.)

"Ugh. Why are you calling me at this hour? And whom are you calling gawar ha? Khud ki shakl dekhi hai?" I retorted back to him. How dare him call me gawar?
(illiterate.
Have you seen your own face?)

"It's better than yours at least. Now let's carefully." He told me and before I could argue further, I got the alarming tone of his. And decided to keep shut for now.

"Speak." I told him while rubbing my forehead.

Amazing. Now I'm having a headache.

"No need to find Akira anymore. Tell everyone the first thing in the morning." He told me making me gap my mouth like a fish.

"Did you found her? How is she? Where was she all the days? And is she fine?" I asked him. I was going to ask further when he stopped me I'm my track.

"Calm down lady warrior. She's fine and she needs a break that's why she was alone all these days. She still need the break from all the drama. So please explain to mumma papa and Shivay in your ways." He explained me calmly.

I didn't understand why she wanted to be alone now. But since it's Akira, I know her decision would be correct.

"Okay." I replied and hung the phone.

All in my mind was the ways the situation could be. All the probabilities.

Long lost was my headache.