11 | deep

Shivay's POV

I'm so done with this. It's been too long since we are trying to find her. But it's of no use. At all.

All we are getting are constant dead ends and nothing much. Nothing more.

"Call Ruhan. Maybe he found her or something?" Veer opinionated and then it clicked me.

So I quickly dialed his number and the ring straight went to voicemail.

"His number is off. I can't connect to him." My irritation level was rising per second. Why would he be disconnected?

"Oh God. Just wherever you are, stay safe Aki." Veer prayed to God closing his eyes and I visibly winced at the thought of anything happening to my Akira.

And then, we made our way inside the hall. We were in the parking lot this while.

"Found her?" Bua asked. But looking at our faces she sat on the sofa again with teary eyes.

"You guys go and change. Main khana laga deta hu." Fufa ji said and told us that Maya had been tensing alot. So they fed her and put her to bed.

Then we made our way towards our respective rooms.

Ruhan's POV

I feel like this evening should never end. It feels so surreal yet so real.

I can touch her. I can hear her. I can feel her. And I'm so in love with this feeling.

Too deep as it I want it to last many lifetimes.

"...and then, I ran to Bua ji's house. I stayed there the whole night and the next day I told them I'll go back home now. They were going to send Maya with me for company but after lots of deniel from my side they agreed.

Then, that day, instead of going back to my so called house, I made my way here. And searched for a job.

At first I was scared but I knew I need to do this. So when I found Mr. And Mrs. Gupta and this opportunity, I aimed for it.

And hence, since last six days I'm working here. At Ira's Cup." She explained to me and made herself more comfortable by sitting in Criss cross legs position.

While I looked at her in adoration.

"Okay. So now? I have found you. What do you want to do now?" I asked.

I wanted to scream I'll always found you no matter what. But that sounds so creepy even in my mind.

"What can I do. You'll tell everyone now. You must already have, no?" She asked while tilting her head to the side and exercising as if to remove the sleepiness from her body.

"I haven't. Neither would I if you tell me not to. Your words matter the most to me, not they." I told her sincerely.

And for a second I saw something crossing her eyes. Something like a look of...realisation.

And then, she looked away from me.