What

"What?" I wasn't sure I had heard him, or if I was even able to process what I heard. I was sure my entire face was red though. 

"Never mind, it was silly, I'll just-"

"No, wait. Lloyd I just... I didn't know you liked me? And so my brain feels like it's breaking and I'm not sure how to react cause I've never dated anyone before, more or less been asked out?" I sat down on my bed, and motioned for him to do that same. "Are you sure? I mean, I'm mentally fucked and overall just-"

"Beautiful." He cut me off. "You've been through a lot if the scars on you are anything to go by. You've gone through a lot in your mind too, and you're still here, and you're thriving! You're smart and cunning, and honestly? I can't get you out of my damn head." He chuckled, holding my hand. He looked into my e/c eyes, staring back at his green ones. My blush deepened. I smiled a bit. "Can I... Can I kiss you?" Instead of answering with my words. I cupped his face gently with my free hand, and brough him in. I gently placed my lips on his, and he melted. 

It was nothing fancy like in movies, but it was sweet. I'd be lying of I said I just liked it. I loved it. It felt so nice. I pulled back with a smile, and noted how his face had turned into a tomato. I giggled a little. "You're so cute when you blush, you know that?" He groaned. 

"And here I thought I was going to take lead."

"Baby, I'm older than you. You may be taller, but I have more life experience than you. Of course, I'm taking lead." I kissed his cheek, and he rolled his eyes jokingly. 

"Alright, alright." He kissed me again, a real kiss. When he pulled away, he smiled. "But I take it this means you'll go out with me?" 

"Of course." 

Just a short filler chapter. Yeah, we kind of a femdom in this.