Battle

Just my luck I was up first against the master of animals. Not going to lie, I might be a little screwed here! But if I stand the chance of a cold day in hell, I was going to make it happen, if not for me then for Zane. I need something strong. Diamond would break on impact, and whatever gem or crystal I use, I'm going to need a few. But the only question is, what wouldn't break? 

The answer came to me quickly. 

Clearstone. 

I was going to have to create it though, and in it's raw form, it's practically useless. I can only mold it from there. But doing so, I made a sword, and used the aura of an emerald for a shield. It's going to have to do. My fight starts in less than a minute. 

The sound of a gong going off, and the roar of a lion, and we were off. The master of animals, in (You guessed it) The form of a lion, and they were ready to pounce on me. And pounce they did. I was so smart to conjure up that shield, cause he landed right on it, and I pushed him to the side. Running as fast as I could, I created platforms for me to stand on, to get better footing in the rocky terrain. It didn't take me long to pinpoint the location of the jade blade. It was slightly hidden under some rocks. 

The master of animals was up in the air in the form of an eagle, and was waiting for an opportunity to strike at me. So I did what any logical person would do, I created a dagger, and threw it at him, aiming for a wing. Here's the thing, since I can also control it. It's like a homing missile. There was no way I could miss. It slashed his wing, making him go down. I ran like hell to the blade, and made some gems to push the rocks out of the way. 

Just as I was about to get it, I heard a snarl from behind me. A puma growled, and jumped, and I held up my sword to defend myself. I bashed his head with the hilt of my sword, as hard as my adrenaline filled body could, and then kicked him off me, landing my foot right in his gut. Using some rubies, I created a small cage around him, and pinned him to the stadium wall. He was managing to crack the gems, but not quick enough. As soon as he broke free, I managed to get my hands on the blade, and held up above my head. The crowd cheered, and I smiled. 

"Winner! Master of gems!" Chen turned to the master of animals. "Loser! Master of animals." The man looked down in defeat, but I gave him a small smile. I was about to go and tell him how cool he was, when Chen pushed a button, and he fell down a trap door. I sighed. Maybe I'll find him again some time. But for now, I was exhausted. Shattering my gems to dust, I took a deep breath, and left the area, going for a quick shower, and a cool drink. 

I watched the others fight from next to the ninja, and cheered people on from the sidelines, even if I didn't know them. Like, at all. But hey, I just want people to have fun, while I look for my friend. If I can get people to like me, maybe they'll help me. 

That's something the ninja don't seem to quite grasp though.