~ Unexpected Visit ~

Start from the beginning

"How did you reach the window? My room is on the 2nd floor?" Jimin realized after their sweet love sharing that Jungkook sneaked in from the window. "All thanks to that Maple tree just outside your window" Jungkook vanished all the doubts Jimin had but in return earned a smack on the head. "What if you would have gotten hurt?" Jimin asked, worried not wanting Jungkook to get hurt. "It is an old and strong tree Love, don't worry" Jungkook spoke with confidence, making Jimin sign at his boyfriend.

Jungkook finally looked around only to notice the mess and that made Jimin blush in embarrassment. "That I was too tired to put things in place Kookie" Jimin tried to reason but Jungkook just shook his head not wanting any kind of explanation. "It's better than mine" Jungkook laughed at himself but Jimin just gave him an unamused face. "I doubt your words Mr Jeon" but Jungkook just leaned down to rub his nose against Jimin's making him super shy.

"Why Mr Park?" Jungkook questioned with a chuckle. "You seem like the cleanest person on this earth" ( Hobi and Jin crying in the corner ) Jimin replied while crossing his arms as both of them sat up whispering in hushed tones as they can't risk getting caught by Jimin's Parents. "Sorry to break it to you sweetheart but I pile all my things on my bed and kick Jin hyung out of his bed before sleeping on his bed" and that made both of them laugh silently of course.

"Now time for some serious talk" Jungkook spoke seriously not forgetting the real reason behind his arrival. He sat up straight resting his back on the headboard before pulling Jimin's thighs making him sit on his lap in a straddling position with their lips just a few inches away from each other. "What are you doing Kookie?" Jimin asked, flustered by Jungkook's action. "We need to be close enough to listen to each other without speaking loudly Minnie," Jungkook just smirked, staring at the shy Jimin.

"Now I want you to rant out all your feelings," Jungkook whispered softly, caressing Jimin's hair with his left hand. Jimin huffed out a sign before leaning into Jungkook's touch, getting himself comfy as Jungkook wrapped his right arm around Jimin's waist. Both of them were unconsciously matching with Black hoodies as the upper garment. The only difference was that Jungkook's hair matched up with the darkness in Jimin's room but Jimin's Ash Blonde hair could not relate.

"I am not saying my parents don't love me or something like that but these days there is a weird kind of pressure on my shoulders which was never there before. My parents have been wanting me to study the whole day which I failed to do. They want me to get good grades and I don't want to disappoint them so I try to study but the concepts are out of my mind. I don't even understand a single thing. With the Homework and projects piling up it is difficult to remove time for self study and apart from this I also don't like the fact that my parents consider my passion for dance as a not important thing. The awards and trophies I earn for our school mean nothing to them. Is it wrong to feel this way Kookie ?" Jimin spoke out his true feelings as his eyes stared into Jungkook's waiting for his response.

"Wanting to be appreciated especially by your parents is not wrong Jiminie. I feel this way too when I win a Match, I want to know how you feel about my victory or how my parents feel about it. I want to listen to my loved ones complimenting me because it makes me feel more confident during the next match and it is not wrong to feel this way unless these compliments get to your head and you become over confident." Jungkook spoke with a smile as his eyes flashed honesty and love. Jimin had no doubt that whatever Jungkook said was a lie because Compliments from his friends, especially from Jungkook helped him a lot with his performances.

"And about studying Minnie you know I am always there to help you right. How about I become your personal tutor? This way we will be able to spend time after school too. This will help with your studies too and the final advantage is that your parents would already know me so it will be easier for you to introduce me as your boyfriend later. I want you to know that drowning yourself in studies won't bring you anything but stress and life is too short to not have fun or not live it the way you want. Enjoy the moments and have fun till the last moment before it turns into a memory " He spoke lastly, adding a wink as Jimin stared at him for a while thinking about Jungkook's Just spoken words.

Jimin's eyes brightened as His usual eye smile appeared on his face. The moonlight falling on his face made Jimin look more beautiful in Jungkook's eyes as Jungkook took Jimin's hands which were placed on chest and wrapped them around his neck before wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist yanking him closer. Jimin gasped at Jungkook's action as their lips were now only centimeters away from each other.

"Did you decide ?" Jungkook asked as their lips softly brushed against each other. "I Like the idea and I accept the suggestion so now tell me what fees you want in return." Jimin asked with redness all over his face as he silently thanked the darkness for hiding it but not like Jungkook Didn't notice. Jungkook put up a thinking face as Jimin frowned at him. "What fees are you planning to take ?" Jimin whispered as he felt Jungkook's hand softly caress his waist.

"Wait a Minute, I am planning to take high fees" and that made Jimin only stare at him not like he minded after all his boyfriend was a piece of art, A masterpiece to be exact. When Jungkook finally looked at him with a grin Jimin knew Jungkook had something in his mind that would make him shy. "10 Kisses, I want 10 kisses on my lips per day as my fee" Jungkook finally let out those words making Jimin all flustered.

Unable to shout, Jimin just smacked Jungkook's chest before letting his head fall onto it with a crazy blush and a stupid smile. He threw a few weak punches on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook fake groaned as if it hurt him even a bit. "You want more sweetheart, How about 12 Kisses per day?" Jungkook teased the boy enjoying his reaction. "You are crazy Kookie," Jimin spoke, finally looking up at Jungkook still blushing. "Only for you darling" Jungkook's counter only made both of them smile before Jungkook pulled Jimin into a loving kiss with moonlight as the only witness.

~ End Of Oneshot ~

These days I find a lot of people forgetting to enjoy their lives but this was the first thing I learned from BTS was to live in the moment, not caring about what will happen next because life is too short for it. I want you guys to take a rest whenever you need it. Smile and laugh everyday at least once because you would not want to waste a day which will never come back. We don't know how many days are left before we leave earth so why waste a whole day.

Pressure from people will never stop so how about we not let that overpower us and try to live happily not for others sake but for our own happiness.

By the Way the picture above is that really Jikook I want to believe it's them but then I also want to know the truth.

Your Author, Moon