29

Hey, guys. Sorry it took me forever and half to update. I'll try to update more. I'm in college now, and I am putting all of my time and energy into that, and to my job, and to in front of all of that I am now a caregiver to my mom. It's just a lot going on but writing is my favorite thing and for some reason I made a source of stress, like something I had to do instead of something i could just have fun with. 

With saying that, this is probaly going to just a weird chapter that is in this, and I wrote this differntly than I usually write, but I kind of like it? It's a good segway into the main pliot of the story again. 

I promise to try and update more often agian, but that's all I can promise is to try. 

Thank you- 

Nea<3

try to enjoy! 

~~~~

Venus had her head on Otis's shoulder barely listening to the party planning of the halloween party that was going on around her, she didn't even care about the party and that was saying something.

Her mind felt like it was going a million miles a minute but also going slow motion she didn't know how to explain it to anyone and that made it worse.

James said something about they should do bobbing for eyeballs and it be apples with a charm spell on them to make them look like real eyeballs while Remus said that would be too much and traumatize people.

"What do you think, Star?" James asks Venus, but she barely registers he says her name until he says it again, "Star?"

"What" She says softly sitting up while Otis looks over at the girl's glossy eyes.

"I think it's time I walk this one to her dorm room."

"Actually," Sirius says, "Venus agreed to stay the night with us. We've been planning it for like two weeks."

Venus' eyes widened, she had forgotten the special brownies she was supposed to make, and then she felt a pit in her stomach of guilt.

How could I forget my only thing? She thought.

"I forget," She whispers to herself, "I forget the brownies." She admits to them and James lets out a groan.

"How could you forget," He says with a frown on his face but Venus was already in a sensitive state for a reason she didn't know, it wasn't her period, that came and went for the month, but she sat there, tears running down her face.

"I was just kidding, Star." James says, and Venus knew that but she felt bad, and felt bad that she was going to be the one to ruin their night and that would lead to them hating her.

She was overthinking badly, and James wrapped his arms around her, apologizing for upsetting her. Otis also put an arm on her shoulder, but she nearly flinched at Otis's rough hands.

"It's not your fault," She whispered to James as she melted into the soft halloween sweater that Lily had knitted for him and Venus was wearing a matching one.

"Are you on your period-" Leo starts the question and Remus gives him a death glare.

"Shut the fuck u." Remus told him, "Come on, love. Let's get you to bed." Remus says, and she did as Remus asked.

"Bye," Venus whispered to Otis following the boys up the stairs.

"What the fuck just happened?" Otis says, and Lily put a hand on his shoulder.