22

Thus started a long summer for Regulus, he began to count the days till it was over and he was out of his house and back at his true home.

Venus felt like she was still at Hogwarts, Emma and Pandora were at her house. James, Leo, and Sirius all had James' house during whatever boys do.

Venus had written to Remus and Peter in the two days they had been home, and she had been writing to Regulus about everything happening.

About anything and everything that was going on.

Emma, Pandora, and Venus were packing a picnic, and they went to a field that was a 10-minute walk from her house, but no one cared about the walk.

All three the girls had discarded their clothes and were in the pond.

"Pandora, how old are you staying this time?" Emma says.

"Emma," Venus says, swimming around,

Emma always had the habit of speaking before thinking about what she said, often offending people.

"I just mean, how long are your parents letting you stay?" Pandora laughs.

"They don't know I'm here; they think I am with Narcissa."

"I have another question," Emma says, "Does Narcissa know this?"

"No, but if they figure it out. I'll deal with it when the time come."

"I can't believe next school year is your last one with us," Venus says, finally coming to stand still in the water.

"I know, right? So what are you girls going to do without me?"

"Die?" Emma says.

"Be miserable," Venus says directly after her.

"Will you miss me terribly?"

"Are you going to get married right after school to Lovegood?" Emma asks.

"Can we not talk about him? Honestly, he's annoying to me right now."

"Why?"

"Don't want to talk about it right now. Let's talk about something else."

"LIke what we are Likeg to do for my birthday?" Emma casually brings it up.

"I don't know; I figured you would want to do something with," Venus fakes gags, "My brother."

"We are having a date that night,, but what do we want to do the rest of the day?"

"Shopping?" Pandora says,

"Where do we want to go? Muggle London?" Venus says.

"Yes! We haven't been to London since last summer." Emma grins.

"Well, then we're going to London. After asking Harper and Benji." Pandora says, and all three of them agree.

They spend the rest of the day underneath the hot sun, splashing in the water.

The water and swimming were two of Venus' favorite things. She felt like she was supposed to be part of the water.

She could swim for hours on end and never get sick of it, and in the summer, she was rarely out of a pool or a nearby body of water.

Emma and she were alike in that way, Pandora liked the water, but she didn't live for it as they did.

Pandora would much rather be in a field ,running in the wind with the grass up to her hips.