Chapter 15

Y/n furrowed her brows as she followed beside Mikey, who had Takemichi sitting behind him (asleep).

"Really? Wow..." Y/n muttered, glancing at Takemichi.

"Yup. That's why I'm bringing him over. Emma said so." Mikey said.

Just then, Takemichi's eyes cracked open and he muttered, "Huh? Was I...asleep?"

"No, you were dead." Y/n snorted.

"You awake, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked.

"Mikey-kun?! N/n-chan?!" Takemichi gasped as he sat up straight.

"Huh? Where is everyone?" He asked, looking around.

"They all left." Mikey shortly replied before they came to a stop.

"We're here." He said, glancing back at the fake blonde.

"Huh? This is..." Takemichi trailed off as he walked a few feet ahead.

"Ah, Hina-chan is here!" Y/n whispered while shaking Mikey.

"Yeah. I can see that." Mikey deadpanned.

Hinata wore a serious look as she stopped in front of Takemichi, staring him in the eye with her hands behind her back. Takemichi couldn't help but slightly gulp as he repeatedly made eye-contact with her before looking away.

"What's going in here, Mikey-kun, N/n-chan?" Takemichi stammered as he looked back.

However, the pair wore blank expressions as they looked away, not bothering to reply.

"Ooh. Emma. Kenny." Y/n blinked as the pair joined them.

"N/n..." Emma muttered with a cold expression.

Y/n flinched and scrambled behind Mikey, staring at Emma while sweat dropping.

"HeeEEYyyyyy~" She said, voice slightly cracking.

"We'll talk later." Emma said before turning her attention to Takemichi who began to cry as he fell on his knees in front of Hinata.

"Pft! You're scared of Emma?" Mikey grinned.

"Not necessarily...More like what she'll do." Y/n muttered as she played with the zipper of her jacket.

Ding!

Y/n pulled out her phone with a blank expression and then...

"Oh my...!" She muttered with a beaming expression, quickly opening the new message.

"Who is it?" Mikey asked, a bit weirded out by her sudden shift in behavior.

"Well, this girl managed to get the courage to ask a guy out...again!" Y/n huffed while pointing to herself.

"Oh." Mikey blinked. "What'd he say?"

"That's what I'm looking at right-" Y/n spoke as she shifted her eyes to read the message.

"..."

Y/n wore a dead expression and slowly put her phone away, kneeling on the ground and burying her face in her knees.

"Hina!" Takemichi cried out.

"Aw, c'mon. Don't cry." Hinata sweat dropped while waving her hands.

"But I can't!"

"Oh jeez!"

"Lucky, very lucky you two..." Y/n muttered.

"I'm so glad, Hina!" Emma cries.

"...Why're you crying, Emma?" Mikey sweat dropped.

"Hmph! You wouldn't understand!" Emma sniffled, yanking Y/n by her jacket and stomping away while dragging her along.