Chapter 3

"Have fun!" Y/n waved from the front door as Emma walked down the sidewalk.

Emma returned the wave until she disappeared into the distance.

"Where is she going?" A voice asked.

Y/n flinched and whipped her head back to see Mikey, keys spinning around his finger.

"She's going out with some friends. She'll probably be back in the afternoon." Y/n replied while rubbing her head.

"Great! That leaves you to join me and Ken-chin!" Mikey grinned, grasping her hand and pulling her along while closing the front door.

"Eh? Where?" Y/n sweat dropped.

"We're going out to eat!" Mikey answered.

"I see..." Y/n slowly nodded.

'I hope that he doesn't throw a tantrum...We got kicked out once because of it.'

–––––

Y/n rested her chin on her palm, boredly staring off into space as Mikey sat next to her, dramatically sighing as he was leaning back.

"Where's Ken-chin?!" Mikey huffed while looking at the imaginary watch on his wrist.

"Guess he's running a bit late." Y/n exhaled.

Ring!

The pair perked up and their eyes shifted over to the entrance at the newcomer. You can imagine the smiles that stretched on their faces when they saw Draken.

"Finally here, Ken-chin." Mikey grinned.

"Whatever. I'm only two minutes late." Draken rolled his eyes.

"Felt like an eternity." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, did you two already order?" Draken asked.

"Nope!" Mikey shook his head.

"Huh?" Draken deadpanned.

"We wanted to wait for you!" Mikey and Y/n chorused.

"Well now you're gonna do more waiting because you didn't order your food." Draken retorted.

Draken was right (as always) and the pair was slightly fidgeting in their seats, wishing that the food would magically appear in front of them.

A few minutes after ordering, the waiter brought the food for Y/n and Mikey, along with Draken's drink. (He wasn't feeling hungry)

"Woohoo!" Y/n and Mikey high-fived as they beamed.

"..."

Y/n owlishly blinked as her eyes shifted from her plate to Mikey's. There was an obvious difference and Y/n was aware that Mikey had noticed, due to the visible frown on his face.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" Mikey huffed. "I won't forgive this for as long as I live!"

"Huh?" Draken questioned, clearly annoyed by the outburst.

"Mikey-" Y/n exhaled.

"There ain't no flag here!" Mikey frowned, pointing at his plate.

"But N/n did get one! That's totally unfair! I was hyped for the flag from the kid's meal!" He complained, puffing his cheeks as he looked away.

"I-I am sorry. I'll put one in right away." The waiter bowed.

"I don't want it now." Mikey pouted.

Draken reached into his cardigan before pulling out a flag, delicately placing it on Mikey's plate.

"Look, Mikey. There's a flag now." Draken called.