Chapter 14

Y/n winced as her arm was twisted behind her, so she kicked her leg back, making contact with Inui's leg and causing his balance to falter.

Chifuyu grit his teeth as he launched his fist at Inui, but the latter immediately grabbed it and punched him instead, sending him stumbling back.

"Dammit...!" Chifuyu panted.

Y/n aimed for Inui's abdomen with her fist, but he immediately gripped her arm, squeezing it slightly as his nails dug into her skin.

"You're so-" Inui started before his eyes grew wide as the girl brought her leg up and kicked him in the face.

"Nice...!" Chifuyu commented as Inui fell back.

"Since when were you able to-?"

"What- What was that?!" Y/n gaped as she stared at her leg in awe.

"Huh?! You don't even know?!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"I don't! I only remember it being taught to me but not being very good at it..." Y/n trailed off as she wiped away the blood trailing down her face.

Crack!

Y/n flinched and immediately looked to the side, growing horrified at the sight of Mitsuya crashing to the ground.

"Mitsuya-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed, still clinging to Kokonoi's waist.

But then, he let out a choked cough as Kokonoi kneed him in the gut, causing him to release his grip and fall to the ground.

With Y/n and Chifuyu, the two had been punched in the face and sent collapsing to the ground by Inui who took advantage of their distracted states.

"Matsuno Chifuyu. I wanted to fight you when you were in better shape." Inui said, looking down at him.

"Fuck!" Chifuyu cursed.

"Not over..." Y/n muttered as she crawled on the ground, scooting towards the middle.

"Taiju!" Hakkai exclaimed, grabbing a hold of the knife from before.

"I can...even I can! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna kill you!" He shouted, charging towards the male with newfound determination.

"Hakkai!" Y/n shouted.

Just then, Takemichi lunged forward and headbutt Hakkai before gripping onto the blade.

"Outta my way, Takemichi!" Hakkai shouted.

"Don't you get it, Hakkai...? If you go through with this, you'll become an irredeemable bastard! You know this isn't right! This isn't how you fight back." Takemichi said.

The two stared at each other in silence before Takemichi turned, staring at Taiju with determination.

"I'm gonna show you what it means to fight back!" He claimed.

"Huh? Still haven't learned your lesson, little shit?" Taiju scowled.

"I "haven't learned my lesson?" That's my only redeeming quality." Takemichi grinned before charging forward.

"Let's go, Taiju!"

Takemichi sent his fist forward, but Taiju stepped aside and punched Takemichi instead.

"Takemitchy!" Hakkai shouted.

"I'm not done yet!" Takemichi exclaimed as he continued his relentless charges.

Despite being punched several times and with no success of landing his own punch, Takemichi continued his charges, seemingly not ready to give up.

"So much blood...!" Y/n muttered, hands on her face as she peeked through the cracks between her fingers.