Chapter 6

"Takemitchy?!" Draken gaped in disbelief.

'No way...He punched him?!' Y/n thought, her jaw practically falling.

Takemichi appeared to become wary and regretful as the members shouted at him in anger at his sudden violence.

"Who do you think you are, Takemitchy?! You're not even in Toman! Are you trying to ruin our ceremony?!" Draken exclaimed.

"Draken-kun..." Takemichi anxiously muttered.

"What's your problem, Takemitchy?!" Mitsuya followed as he and the other captains stepped forward.

"You trying to ruin Mikey's reputation, asshole?!" Smiley questioned, irked.

"You've got it all wrong, guys...I was just...I was just..." Takemichi stammered.

'I kinda feel bad...' Y/n thought, holding her hands to her cheeks.

"Hey now, what's going on? Things just got real interesting!" A familiar voice laughed.

"Eh?" Y/n blinked as she and the rest turned to look at the newcomer.

'Isn't he banned from the meetings?'

"Baji..." Mitsuya acknowledged with confusion.

"Ain't you on house arrest?" Mucho questioned.

'House arrest?! Really?! No one told me!' Y/n gaped.

Suddenly, Baji sent consecutive punches at Takemichi in the face, causing the latter to stagger around.

'Takemichi really isn't having a good day.' Y/n thought.

She then exhaled a bit in relief as Mitsuya stepped in, holding Baji's arm back.

"Let me go, Mitsuya. I'll kill you." Baji scoffed, sending him an unamused glance.

"You wanna go, bastard...?" Mitsuya challenged, brows furrowing.

Baji simply stayed silent, harshly pulling his arm away and walking up the steps.

"Mikey!" He shouted at the blonde whose back was still turned.

"Why are you even here, Baji? You caused infighting in the gang and have been banned from our gatherings." Mikey said with a serious expression.

"I just punched another shitty brat." Baji shrugged with a mocking grin.

"Since I ruined your precious gathering, are you gonna throw me out this time?" Baji asked.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened as her brows shot up.

'Huh? Kick him out? This time? Has he been causing trouble...just to be kicked out of Toman...? Why?' Y/n thought in disbelief.

"Baji." Mikey said in a firm voice.

"I'm leaving to join Valhalla." Baji announced, staring Mikey straight in the eye.

"You don't need a troublemaker like me around. Right, Mikey?" He grinned.

"Baji!" Mikey shouted.

"No way..." Y/n muttered with wide eyes.

"I quit. From now on, First Division Captain, Baji Keisuke, will be Toman's enemy." Baji continued as he walked off the steps, through the crowd that warily made a path for him.

"He's really doing this...? Why...?" Y/n muttered, slightly scratching her cheek.

As she watched Baji disappear, her finger dug deep into her cheek until the skin tore and a small cut was on it. She hadn't even noticed until Draken spoke up.