Chapter 8

'People can betray anyone. I don't remember much of my early years, but I do remember a raised fist...and the terror on my mother's face.'

~Flashback~

"Are you on your dad's side? Or are you on my side?" Kazutora's mom asked.

She stared deeply into Kazutora's eyes, her slightly cold hands cupping his face as he stared at her with shock.

Seeing his hesitation, she slightly tightened her hold.

"You can't choose both. You have to choose either one." She continued.

"I..." Kazutora muttered.

~End of Flashback~

"I..." Kazutora started. "...suffered because of you two...It's your fault I got sent to juvie."

"Huh? What the hell do you mean?" Mikey scoffed as his eyes narrowed.

"Of course you're my enemy!" Kazutora shouted as one of his eyes twitched and a vein popped out from the side of his face.

Then, as he stood on the very top of the pile of cars, he threw his arms up, glancing back at Mikey.

"I will eliminate everyone in my way. Did you know, Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy! But, if you kill enemies, that makes you a hero!!" He continued.

-----

'What the fuck is wrong with him?!' Takemichi thought.

"Kazutora..." Draken muttered, pursing his lips.

"Haha, he's totally lost it." Hanma laughed.

-----

"Hold him for me, good and tight." Kazutora told Chome and Chonbo.

The two males obeyed and Kazutora stepped down, pointing the pipe at Mikey. Then...

...he proceeded to continuously strike the blonde's head, blood splattering around.

-----

"It's over." Hanma said.

-----

"Mikey lost." Rindou commented as he boredly watched along with Ran.

-----

'No. That's not fair!!' Takemichi thought.

'They're holding him so he can't move. This isn't a fight!!'

"MIKEY!!" Draken yelled as he ran to help the blonde.

However, Hanma threw him back, preventing his advance, and Draken clicked his tongue as he glared at the tall male.

"You're supposed to be fighting me, remember?!" Hanma grinned.

-----

"To become a hero...I will kill the enemy." Kazutora said, dealing what seemed to be the final strike.

"MIKEY-KUN!!" Takemichi yelled with worry.

Mikey was silent before he looked up at Kazutora with his chilling dark eyes that sent shivers down the other male's spine.

"...Kill the enemy?" Mikey questioned. "Is that why you killed my brother?"

Kazutora's eyes widened as his heart heavily thumped and a shaky breath left his mouth.

Then, Chome flew back.

"Huh?"

Now, Chonbo grew shocked as he tightly held onto Mikey's leg that was being raised by the male himself.