Chapter 36: Slay Them All

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- January 21, 2025 - Eldertop Mountains - Neutral Territory -

The moon shined brightly over the largest city of ALfheim, but northwest of the spectacular city was a large mountain chain, and the closest one to Alne was Eldertop. Near the center of the mountain was a cave opening.

Goblin1: ῳɧɛƙɛ ɧą ƙąɧƖ ɠơɬıŋ

Goblin2: ɬı'ɱ ɠơɬıŋ ɬąɱ ɖıŋŋą

Standing guard at the cave opening were two goblins, roughly the size of a small child, both held spears that were barely taller than them. The second one smiled as he turned around and started walking into the cave, grabbing a torch on his way in.

Looking around for someone to cover his post, he thought back to the events of today. While they may not have caught any delicious fairy girls, they did manage to capture a dwarf, the second one did get away though, but no matter. He won't feed many of them but at least he gets a bite, once the big one and the boss get their share first. Oh how he would love to get his hands on a sweet and tender fairy girl, the things he would do to be in a room alone with one, just the thought of it begins to salivate his mouth.

 Oh how he would love to get his hands on a sweet and tender fairy girl, the things he would do to be in a room alone with one, just the thought of it begins to salivate his mouth

He's pulled back, and his torch falls to the floor but his spear stays in his hand as he's dragged into the darkness. Moments go by, and the silence in the cave is chilling. Eventually, footsteps approach the torch. Emerging from the shadows was the armored slayer, his blade dripping with virtual blood.

Goblin Slayer: ...That makes 2.

He stomps the torch out, killing the only source of light. He moves forward, he casted a night vision spell before entering, not wanting to attract any attention. There's no telling how many goblins lay ahead, it could be a small batch, a horde, or hell, even a colony. No matter, they stand in the way of his mission. But there are some complications to keep in mind.