Chapter 14: No Place Like...

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- May 19, 2023 - 4th Floor - Rovia -

The sun rose over the desert canyon-themed 4th floor, currently the town of Rovia was booming with players entering and leaving. It has been a month since Kirito joined the Moonlit Black Cats and they have made some improvements. It has also been a month since the info broker told Asuna the armored player's birth date. She has held that information in the back of her mind and has been searching for a gift. Today was the big day and a teleporter in the town square of Rovia lit up as two specific players teleported. The dynamic duo appear out of the light and looked around.

Asuna: Here we are.

Ares: Can you please tell me what we are doing at a lower floor?

Asuna: That is a secret I will not tell until we get there.

Ares: ...*Sigh* Led the way.

She smiled and began to walk as he followed. After a couple of minutes, the pair stopped at a gondola dock.

 After a couple of minutes, the pair stopped at a gondola dock

Asuna: We have to take one to get to our destination.

Ares: ...I see.

They hop on and the armored swordsman began to steer the large rowboat. It was a bright day with clear blue skies and white clouds overhead. The water was crystal blue and parted as the boat sailed through. This was a new experience for the girl, she had gone on a boat before but they were mostly cruises that her family attended for business purposes. She had always wanted to be in a simple rowboat and breath the open air, today was another freeing day.

 She had always wanted to be in a simple rowboat and breath the open air, today was another freeing day