Chapter 13: Black Cats

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- April 8, 2023 - 11th Floor - Taft -

The moon shined over the 11th floor on the town called Taft. After the events that happen with the Aincrad Liberation Corp, they retreated to the first floor and have left the assault team completely. They merged their group with the mutual-aid organization led by a player called Thinker and became the Aincrad Liberation Force and became a group made to spread information and resource equally to all players.

Currently, we find our heroes in a dining hall on the 11th floor. On a dungeon quest in the lower floors, the duo were surprised to meet up with the black swordsman but he did not learn his lesson as he snuck up behind the chestnut-haired swordswoman and startled her which ended with him getting a right hook to the face.

They finished the quest but as they were exiting, they came across a small guild that was about to be wiped out

They finished the quest but as they were exiting, they came across a small guild that was about to be wiped out. Thankfully they made it in time and as a thank you, they served them a nice dinner with drinks.

The same guild was made up of 5 players, the guild leader was Keita who wore brown armor, the forward was Tetsuo who wore purple armor, the damage dealer was Sasamaru who wore green armor, the treasure hunter was Ducker who wore dark yellow armor, and finally the newly promoted shield was Sachi who wore light blue armor.

Ducker: Here's to us, the Moonlit Black Cats! Cheers!

The guild raises their glass and clinks together, while Kirito, Asuna, and Ares sat there awkwardly.

Ducker: And here's to Kirito, Ares, and Asuna, the people who saved our lives! Cheers!

The group cheers louder as the party of three mutter a small cheer. The group of friends begins to thank the trio for saving their lives.