Chapter 8: Beater

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-December 3, 2022 - 1st Floor - Forest Field -

The sun passed through the leaves on the trees as the assault team walked through the <<Forest Field>>. In the near back, the party of 3 walked together as they go over the plan once again.

Kirito: So let's go over it again. We leftovers, are supposed to target the boss's helpers, the <<Ruin Kobold Sentinels>>. I'll use a sword skill to knock their pole axes up alongside Ares. The second we do, switch in.

Asuna: How does he know your name?

The armored man raises his left index finger into the air and she moves her eyes in that direction. On the top left corner of the screen are 3 health bars. Hers, Ares, and Kirito.

Kirito: She barely saw that now? Hope she can fight.

Ares: Don't worry about her, she'll be fine.

The group stopped as they finally reach the boss room with the huge door before them.

Diabel: Listen up, everyone. I have only one thing to say. Let's win!

The group cheers and the door opens and they rush in. They entered a dark room and at the other side of the room awoke the boss from its throne, Illfang the Kobold Lord.

The beast roared and pulled out his battle ax and shield.

Its 4 health bars appeared and with its mighty roar, the Ruin Kobold Sentinels spawned

Diabel: Commence attack!

The group went ahead as he led the group and attacked. The two sides clashed in the middle of the room and traded swings with their weapons.

Diabel: Squad A! Squad C! Switch!

Meanwhile, the party of 3 was taking care of the Ruin Kobold Sentinels. The raven-haired boy parried an attack and lifted the creature's weapon.

Kirito: Switch!

He backed away and in a flash, the girl flew past him and finished off the mob.

Kirito: *Thoughts* Guess he was right, she can fight.