Chapter 7: Party of 3

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- December 2, 2022 - 1st Floor - Tolbana -

One month has passed since the beginning of the game that trapped 10,000 players in the death game. Sadly, about 2,000 players have already died leaving 8,000 people remaining. Nobody has yet to find the lair for the first-floor boss, but now a meeting will be held in a town named Tolbana. Currently, two certain players are walking through the town on their way to the amphitheater.

At the amphitheater, the two sat together and waited for the meeting to start. As everyone took their seats, a young man with blue hair and matching armor went onto the stage and got everyone's attention.

Diabel: Okay, let's get started, people! Thank you for coming today. My name is Diabel. I like to consider my "job" as a knight.

The crowd began to laugh excluding the pair and a lone ravenette.

???: There is no job system in the game!

???: Is this meeting a joke too?

The laughing lowered and finally, he was able to continue.

Diabel: Today, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower.

The crowd began to murmur and ask among themselves if it was true,

Diabel: We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone waiting in the Town of Beginnings that it is possible to beat this game. Everyone present here shares this duty! Do you all agree?

The crowd nodded their head in agreement.

Diabel: All right, then let us begin our planning. First, divide into parties of six. An ordinary party has no chance against a floor boss. We'll need to form a raid group using multiple parties.

The crowd began to separate into their groups, the pair turned to each other and nodded

The crowd began to separate into their groups, the pair turned to each other and nodded. The ravenette scooted over seeing as he didn't have a group.

???: You guys got left out too?

Ares: Nope, we work together just fine without others.

Asuna: Besides, everyone already knows each other.