Chapter 21: PinkSmith

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it. Sorry but shorter chapter today.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-May 19, 2024- 61st Floor - Labyrinth

The sun shines over the 61st floor of Aincrad

The sun shines over the 61st floor of Aincrad. It has been a month since the duo split up after their fight. The chestnut-haired swordswoman had joined the Knights of the Blood Oath not long after. She quickly moved up in the ranks due to her skills and abilities shown on floor raids until she reached the position of Second in Command.

Currently, the assault team is gathered outside the boss room of Herrick Slasher, a bug-type monster that could regrow lost appendages quickly. The assault team was made up of multiple guilds, the Knights of the Blood Oath, Holy Dragon Alliance, The Fuurinkazan, Moonlit Black Cats, and some high-level players from the Aincrad Liberation Army. Today was different, high-level players that were not clearer's joined today like Diabel, and Silica. The assault team requested players over level 50 to join today's raid in an effort to have a number advantage.

The only reason the players were here was because the boss was going to be the most difficult opponent they have face. This enemy had an ability that none before had, flight. With its insect wings, it was able to change direction quickly.

Everyone had heard of the separation of the dynamic duo but had no idea what was the cause. The armored beater leaned on a wall as he cleaned his weaponry.

After a year, he once again was a solo player. The last ones to show up were the KOB as they had the crystal to the boss room.

Finally, they arrive and the person leading them was non-other than lightning flash Asuna in her KOB outfit. She led a pole with a white flag and a red KOB logo on it.

She arrived at the door and turned towards the army of players.

Asuna: Today, we face an enemy like none before. As I will lead the raid today,  you will follow my orders without question. Now, onwards! To victory!

She said as she raised the flag she held to encourage the players. They cheer and the door opens as the crystal unlocks the room. The swordsman watches as she leads the group into battle in all her glory.