Clutching the comforter closer, she sniffed it to smell him and smiled. Stepping out, she shivered feeling the morning chilly air as the November started. It was weird for Mumbai to face winters this early but with changing the climate conditions around the globe, she shrugged it and wrapped her shawl closer.

It was the second time of the week that she skipped her exercise, if Nitya got a whiff, she could only pray for her ear's wellbeing. Scrolling through her schedule, she grimaced reading about the Movie premier around the corner along with the final script reading session for the next movie scheduled at the end of her week. The Diwali was in two weeks and she would have to attend several of Diwali parties along with a date.

She needs to ask Vidyut about his schedule and get him to attend any two of the parties so the media to not bite her off.

Today was a lighter day, she was attending her song launch and later a talk show with a fellow actress, after which she was free for the entire day.

Stripping inside the washroom, she adjusted the water temperature and let the water wash away the chills that the wind brought. Gently squirting some body wash, she was lathering her arms when she heard the door click open.

Twirling at once, she almost slipped but held the shower glass and cleared a small area of the fogged glass to peak at the figure that made the bathroom space cower in his presence.

Leaning against the door, stood her husband with a smirk on his face and a tilt to his face as his eyes met hers. His vest stuck to his upper body like a second skin while his lowers hung low on his waist. Walking a few steps inside like a predator he made her swallow.

"I am in here, Vidyut." She voiced, wiping some more fog, and making her face visible for him.

"I can see." He murmured in his deliberately low voice that he knew did things to her. "Mind if I join? I am getting late, Tara."

If only that excuse didn't come with an attached rumble that buzzed in her senses making her core vibrate with the timber in his tone.

"I am waiting for an answer, Baby?"

This endearment and the way it rolled out of his tongue was her salvation.

She didn't realize when she agreed but the next she saw him stripping out of his vest, followed by his joggers and boxers which made her turn her back to him. She may have seen him in his birth suit for a lot many times than she could count, but each time it left her cheeks burning to a darker shade of crimson.

With uneven moments, she concentrated on searching for the shampoo that seemed to play hide and seek with her.

"May I?" The whisper made her lean backward automatically as his arm settled on her waist. He raised a hand above hers to pick her shampoo and squirted a good amount. He spun her to make her face him, with eyes clutched she felt him tipping her chin up. "Look at me, wife."

Her eyes drifted up to his, and it was over.

His lips caught hers in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force of it. There was nothing gentle about it. She felt the cold glass against her back as he shifted, pressing her against it, cupping her face between his hands. Every thought in her head exploded to a pure, pounding white, and a dark curl of desire began to twist inside her, drenching her core as his hands glided down her waist to her hips and up to her breasts that lay for his ministrations.

"Vidyut, please." A deep moan passed her and she clutched on his hair, pulling him up from her neck and back to her lips. The hot water stream washed any hesitance or worry she held with lack of time. All that mattered was him, his lips on her, and those artistic fingers that could paint her in colors of desire.