|How This Works|

Welcome to the HK Book Review Shop!
Thanks for stopping by.

This chapter will go through the process of getting your book reviewed.

How it Works

🖋️️ Submission: Submit your story using the form.

📄 Grouping: Once submissions are closed for a group, your story will be assigned to a group where you will be tagged.

💭Review: Over the next couple of weeks, your story will be read and reviewed.

✉️ Feedback: Once this has been completed, you will receive your review!

Each batch will contain ten books. There will be another section where you can see where a reviewer up to in the queue since we will be reviewing your books.

Please ensure you give payment to me or the reviewers which will be outlined in thier page.

Review Timeframe:
While being able to have a solid timeframe for delivery is expected, as this is my first shop, it will take time to set one that is realistic and achievable.

What I can guarantee is that regardless of the time it takes, the review will be detailed and provide you a valuable perspective.

Transparency and Quality:
Each review is given the time and attention it deserves while maintaining an efficient process that benefits both writers and reviewers.

If you are not happy with the review you have received, please message me regarding this.