Part 10

"Before we continue, there's something I need to tell you."

I began, noticing a shift in her expression, which turned somewhat ambiguous, leaving me unable to discern its meaning.

"The more you indulge in my blood and drink it, the stronger your craving becomes, draining me of my blood, will that affect you in any way?"

I approached her with genuine care, asking spontaneously and with good intentions, my concern for my well-being was sincere, even if the question might have seemed silly, offending her was never my aim.

Her response was peculiar, I thought that our situation and what we had just revealed didn't justify her loud laughter, which she erupted into upon hearing my words.

She folded into my embrace, her laughter ringing out as she nestled her face into my neck, finding comfort and joy in the moment.

She rested her face on my neck, giggling, all while I wore a questioning look on my face.

I looked up while holding onto her shoulders, waiting for her to finish this continuous and loud wave of laughter.

"May I ask you about the reason for this constant and noisy laughter?"

I lifted her body off me, but she didn't respond to my movement and instead lifted her body along with me.

"Do you want an answer to your question?"

I looked at her intently and nodded with uncertainty, while she took some of my short hair strands and placed them near my ear and forehead, her unwavering gaze focused on my stirring expressions, making sure I wouldn't escape her.

"I'm not nice at all, especially when it comes to something I desire strongly, it will hurt you a lot, so yes, it will have an impact."

Bela said, and I had no intention of stopping her, so I simply smiled.

"This ritual must occur daily for the full fruition of our true connection."

She elucidated, leaving me baffled and raising my eyebrows in utter confusion.

"How does what we're doing relate to our relationship?"

"Your blood, your body, your soul, they belong to me, I must consume them for our souls to intertwin, it transcends the ordinary bonds of human love, our relationship delves into something unique and profoundly deeper."

My expression turned sorrowful, carrying a tinge of regret as an intense desire to have her forever welled up within me.

"Damn it, I'm jealous because I genuinely care about you." Bela uttered with irritation, her once cheerful expression transforming into a scowl.

I couldn't resist the allure of her angry demeanor, without hesitation, I seized her lips, stealing a kiss with fervor and passion, taking control of the situation.

"I won't let you go like this, and you won't either." I reassured as I gently touched the back of her head, running my fingers through the damp strands of her hair. "Can you feel me?"

I ended my sentence with this kiss, pulling her lips back once more and savoring the nectar within her as I kissed her deeply.

Her body relaxed again after having been tense due to our earlier frustration.

"I'm not the sole one consumed by desire here, I ache for you just as intensely." Bela whispered.

I lost the ability to resist the sweetness of her throat, her full, moist lips enveloping them, the taste within my mouth driving me insane and making me persistently unwilling to stop.

Her relaxed body rested upon mine, and she moved her body over mine, vigorously stimulating my intimate male areas with her female intimate areas, to the point that the bed creaked with the intensity of our connection.

She pressed her entire body against mine, crushing me with her anger and frustration, were it not for some clothing beneath me, I might have heard the sound of my bones breaking.

This was how she expressed her frustration, through silence and her body language, she didn't reciprocate the kiss, but she couldn't hide her enjoyment of it.

She exhaled forcefully between my lips, her breath moving between my upper and lower lips.

Her touches on my excited body gave a sensation beyond ecstasy, the smoothness of her pale white skin against mine felt like bliss.

She was silent but spoke volumes with her never-silent body language.

I continued to kiss her, and my hands found their way to her waist, mirroring her actions, which elicited a sigh in response.

The ecstasy coursing through our bodies had us enchanted, lost in our actions, she removed her hand from on top of mine and placed it like a pillar next to my head, my hand still exploring, and my kisses continued.

Her anger was somewhat fierce, but my heart found it endearing.

"You're a tough one to please." I stuttered, my words stumbling as my feet repeatedly bumped into her lower parts.

She tightly shut her eyes, causing a contraction between her eyelids and brows.

"I've given you ample time." She uttered, her voice tinged with depth and darkness, reminiscent of her pleasure-laden eyes. "This isn't effective anymore."