Part 7

A dark and chilly night, this is the midnight hour in an entirely ordinary house, in a room where two lovers are awake, close to each other.

- 3:33 AM -

Darkness still looms over the city, and most people are wrapped in slumber, resting peacefully like any other night.

Some are sleeping, preparing for a family gathering, and mothers are tending to the household, while students are in deep repose, as there's no school tomorrow, being a weekend.

Seated closely side by side, they created an open circle between them, within this space lay an emptied bottle that once contained water, now spinning vigorously from side to side, its abrupt stop in front of one of them signaled it was time for that person to pose a question, the game they engaged in was the well-known "Truth or Dare."

It's quite a silly game, leaving one to ponder why they bother with a bottle that ought to find its way into the trash, after all, the poor bottle has seen its fair share, being passed from one person to another.

Bela voiced her frustration. "Only questions? how much longer will this continue? let's play 'Truth or Dare' now!"

I responded, my expression tensed. "No, I despise Truth or Dare, I dislike engaging in meaningless activities, so count me out."

Bela retorted provocatively, a smirk playing on her lips. "Are you afraid? quite the coward, huh?"

Her taunting laughter pushed me to reluctantly agree to play along, she took the bottle, saying. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I replied, emotions swirling within.

As the bottle spun and halted in front of me, its cap pointing towards my opponent, Bela's cunning smile revealed her role in prodding me to join the game.

She clasped her hands before her mouth, an ominous grin never fading as she deliberated. "I crave every drop of your blood."

Drawing me closer, Bela's hand settled on my waist, initiating a lingering kiss that lasted for several minutes, with unwavering confidence, she declared.

"I don't require a reason to hold you or kiss you whenever you desire, you belong to me now, willingly or not."

"I'm yours, Lady Bela."

I responded with a smile, inching closer to her, she winked, a desire-laden smile playing on her lips, before leaning in to whisper into my ear.

"Your blood is intoxicating! I yearn for more." Her teeth pierced my neck, and she began to drink my blood.

Goosebumps erupted across my skin, rendering me speechless as tears involuntarily welled up in my eyes.

Bela peered at me, puzzled. "Why are tears welling up in my boy's eyes?"

Drawing closer, she gently pressed her lips to mine, a sensation tinged with sweetness, stunned, I remained motionless, eyes wide, heart racing, Bela placed her hand over my chest, smiling as she felt the rapid thumping near my heart, then chuckled softly.

"What's the matter? forget how to breathe?"

I glanced at her, tears beginning to pool in my eyes, I attempted to hold them back, but they betrayed me, streaming down my cheeks.

Sensing my distress, Bela pulled me into a comforting embrace, whispering. "What's wrong?"

"I... I can't..."

"Hm?"

"I mean..."

"What's the matter? is it because of me? just don't make me worry."