Part 15

My special someone softly said my name close to my ear, and our lips lightly touched, she leaned her forehead gently against mine, allowing me to look into her eyes, I noticed a beautiful yellow glow emanating from her eyes, swirling in shades like honey, resembling stars with droplets of water, almost as if these celestial beings were shedding tears, Bela was crying, and witnessing her tears made my own eyes well up too, my emotions were stirred, causing my feelings to sway and tug at me in unexpected ways!

"I have happy tears in my eyes because of you, you've made me incredibly happy, and I'm so proud of you." Bela explained, revealing the reason behind her tears.

We chuckled together, wiping away each other's tears, I embraced her tightly, not wanting to let go of this precious moment, yearning to hold onto her for as long as possible, even if it meant spending hours intertwined, happiness enveloped me, my emotions were elated, and together, we shared a profound sense of joy.

My small body embraced hers, and we watched the gray clouds in silence until night fell with its dark hues, then, we gazed at the stars in the sky.

From now on, this is the name of the stars, my star Bela, watches over the other stars in the sky, because she's the most beautiful star my eyes have ever seen, I've fallen in love with a star! do you know that I watch over her, my own special star Bela?

My star slept in my arms on my bed, and I couldn't sleep because I was happy and because I watched Bela while she slept, she always looked beautiful, I wondered how fate could bestow all this beauty on one person, I wondered how I didn't notice this beauty when I first met her, I wondered how my empty mind allowed me to tell her that everything in my life had been only loneliness, sadness, frustration, tears, and negativity, but she's with me now, and my life contradicts itself in its meanings as I experience joy I haven't felt in years.

She's beautiful inside and out, and I wonder if love is what makes me wish to wake up and fall asleep to her face every day, I wonder why I told her that I wanted to marry an organized and tidy girl when I want the chaos of Bela, with all her flaws and virtues, for the rest of my life.

I wonder how I would feel if I woke up one day and found an organized and tidy girl lying on the other side of the bed, a girl who wasn't Bela, I wonder if I would cry every night if I didn't break my promise and let her slip away from my hands.

Just as I wonder if Bela thinks about me a lot, she invades my mind and thoughts, I wonder how I lived before with an empty mind, with no Bela, and the question here is, was I really alive before her?

This morning felt like the most stunning one I've ever lived through, I found myself in Bela's embrace, and she held onto me so tenderly as if I were the most valuable treasure she had, Bela wasn't sleeping, instead, she was completely focused on me, giving me her undivided attention.

I was happy because she had finally started to rely on herself to interpret her feelings, staring at me, but my task wasn't yet complete.

I had helped her discover her feelings completely, there were no conflicting emotions hiding me as before, she wasn't the ruthless person who only killed and drank blood, she too was a being with emotions, when she fell in love, she was vulnerable because she didn't want to be alone and lose her happiness and love at the same time, I don't know why she chose me specifically, is it really because she loves my blood alone? her body language reveals a lot and confounds my mental possibilities, she deserves me, and she chose me to be the first person to make her happy and share what she had never shared with anyone else, we're both happy, and our happiness comes at the cost of our happiness together!