11

👽Chris Maurice Brown 👽July 14th,2013| Raven's Home Tarzana, CA

July 14th,2013| Raven's Home Tarzana, CA

Who hurt you? Who broke your heart to the point where all you think you deserve is pain?

Raven. What's happening? Why am I drawn to you? Why do I feel the need to be next to you?

A night one night spent wrapped in her silk sheets tied into webs of love and lust, both of us fully aware of our actions. The drugs and alcohol were only a comfort, a good enough excuse for our actions.

I don't know when it happened, but we stopped fucking each other; it happened, catching both of us off guard. Making love sent the feelings to another level, one I knew would build us up and destroy us all at once.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I knew that I should feel some form of guilt. Doing what we did last night.

I love Karrueche with all my heart, but something about Raven was enticing. It was like she knew every button of mine to push to get what she wanted from me. She could act like last night wasn't supposed to happen, but we both were well aware of what we were doing.

Getting high, drowning our own guilts with the bottles, was a comfort to no one but ourselves. A good excuse if this ever got out; we were both faded, and it was a mistake. A lie I am sure we'd both told many a time.

Raven had sunken her hooks into me long before I realized what was happening, sitting up straight in her king-sized bed to find Raven's side empty.

Going into her bathroom, I handled my business quickly using a spare toothbrush she'd left out for me.

Following the smell of food coming from the kitchen, Raven stood making two plates, "Morning." I greeted, stepping around the counter behind her and pulling her into my embrace. To my surprise, she didn't fight it.
"You should call your girl back; she's been blowing your phone up." I laughed at her statement after everything we'd done last night; that's what she wants to worry about.

I placed my index finger under her chin, lifting it so that those dark orbs could meet mine, "Raven." I whispered once her eyes met mine. "Talk to me." I pleaded, not wanting her to shut me out.