5.

🖤Raven Aurora Moore 🖤June 5th, 2013|Raven's Home Encino California

June 5th, 2013|Raven's Home Encino California

Twenty-three years on this planet today should be one of joy and happiness that'd made it this far.

In Twenty-three years I'd accomplished so much and become a household name and a worldwide entertainer.

Pulled my family out of the slums of Oakland into the life we always dreamed out.

In twenty-three years I'd done so much but at what cost?

The night of Devin's twenty-first birthday I learned that I had no one. Davis's sharp unforgiving words branded on my mind.

"Alright, that's a wrap." the photographer called ending the last-minute photo session my manager put together for my birthday or whatever.

I'd let it be well known that I didn't want a party or some big fiasco like years prior, I only wanted to relax and enjoy myself with some much-needed me time.

After fighting with Devin into the wee hours of the morning I had no energy left I wanted to rest.

My mind was begging for rest.

"Thank you." I smiled moving myself off the counter and back onto the floor.

Stepping out of my bathroom I hated having shoots in my house I share everything else with the world this is supposed to be the one place I shouldn't have to share.

But of course, my life isn't my own. So this place this house was a stage just like any other I got to decorate it and make it my own but it was still a stage.

Feeling my head begin to pound I began regretting taking all that shit this morning.

I remember Bridget ever the faithful assistant coming in around six a.m. not too long after me and Devin passed out after our ritual sex and drug bender.

Thankfully my housekeepers got everything cleaned up somehow before she got there I guess....anyway Bridget came into the room waking me up and letting me know Peach set up a Birthday shoot for me today.

Last night brought back way more memories than I'd rather dig back into so I took what I had let in my staff of pills and coke, and here I am happy as can be.

"Alright now that, that is finished you need to get showered changed, and ready for your date with Devin, oh and we have an event set up for you tonight the glam team will be back in time to set you up for that then you are back to resting." looking up from her phone she offered a quick smile and turned walking out of my bathroom closing the door behind her.

Okay first things first this fucking event is a surprise party I told those leeches I didn't want for months now, but as usual I must keep up appearances.

Next up thing up is this is the side of my best friend that gets me at times your supposed to be my girl you and me been down since sippy cup days.

Getting my phone off the counter and shooting a text to Doe.