4.

June 3rd, 2013| Home of Davis and Jordyn Writes Calabasas, California

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤

 Stepping through the doors of Jordyn and Davis's luxury home everything around here screamed wealth

Just as Davis liked it the man loved to show off his wealth. "Ms. Moore lovely to see you again." one of their many housekeepers greeted shutting the door once I was fully inside.

"Good to see you as well." offering a brief smile she began leading me to Davis's office.

When I got a call from him at three am telling me we needed to talk I knew it was about to be some shit.

Stepping into his office alone Davis sat behind his desk talking on the phone, "Yes she just walked in alright I'll see you when I get home, love you too." placed his phone back on the receiver I gave him a look.
"Aww was that wifey ?" Shooting me a look not to start I just raised both hands.

"I am not going there with you, you know the rules Raven." he spoke quickly trying to put me in my place but it was not about to happen.

He knows he's playing with fire and he knows I am not backing down.

These unspoken rules came into place on December 16th,2008, the same night I met Devin.

I would say that night set my life into a downward spiral it was the first domino knocked over causing a chain of events still wreaking havoc behind the scenes today.

"So why have been summoned to your castle ?" pushing a strain of hair behind my ear giving him my full attention.

Rolling his eyes placing his hand under his chin, "Well you know I signed Astrid the other day and we want her to come out the gate swinging but for that to happen she's going to need the right songs and well we both know she can't write for shit." laughing he tried to lighten the mood.

But all I am seeing is red I know God damn well he didn't call me over here to talk about that, that's what this pompous egotistical grade A ass hole called me over here for, not to talk about- shaking those thoughts away quickly.