6.

🖤Raven Aurora Moore 🖤 June 9th, 2013| Raven's Home Encino  CA

June 9th, 2013| Raven's Home Encino  CA

You love to be a troublemaker leave me now, then fuck me later.

The sounds of my smooth vocals floated through my home, clutching a bottle of absolute vodka close to my chest the feel of my silk robe rubbing against my skin.

Devin's ranting and raving mixed in with my vocals, he was driving me insane living together and being around each other during this break of mine it is driving me to madness like I'd never known.

"Turn this shit the fuck off damn it sick of hearing your fucking voice!" stepping into my living room it looked worse than the night before.

More snack wrappers empty bottles, and disregarded cigarette buds.

He'd turned my home into a pig pen, "Can you please get the fuck off my sofa and at least attempt to get a damn job." I got out through my drunken haze.

They never talk about the in-between times, when the curtains are closed the fans aren't screaming for you the cameras aren't around those in-between moments when you start to feel human again.

The reminders of everything you once ran away from pouring it out in front of you, reminding you that you aren't a god and are not invisible.

Groaning he continued playing the game as if my words held no value as if he hadn't been sleeping in my house for the past couple of weeks rent-free and irking my nerves.

Devin and Raven's relationship had run its course, there were no more thrills to be had only an unbearable hatred that mixed well lust and whatever drugs we'd decided to use to block out the torture we brought onto ourselves and each other.

"Get out," my voice was so low but even I felt I was over the edge we'd been teetering on for months.

Bringing my hand up to my lip it was still swollen from the blow he gave me after the single was released.

He'd beat me that night out of rage that it was my name everyone was saying that he was no longer the star in our relationship.

"Get out!" tossing the bottle at him I watched him duck out of the way as it flew behind him shattering onto the floor.

Inebriated or not this man had to get out before I killed him or he killed me.  Feeling my body slammed onto the hard marble floors, the violence passed between us like a sword.

It'd been this way for so long we'd grown numb to it the apologizing stopped the promises of getting better long forgotten.  

My body being smashed into the floor brought a constant reminder that this pain this inevitable and that this pain I am feeling through the drunk haze is one my body had become all too familiar with.