1.

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤May 16th, 2013| Woman's Haven Clinic Orange County California

May 16th, 2013| Woman's Haven Clinic Orange County California

🖤Raven Aurora Moore🖤May 16th, 2013| Woman's Haven Clinic Orange County California

I am sorry, I know you didn't ask for this but I am not ready. Plus you wouldn't want to be yours anyway what type of life could I give you?

Everywhere you go people will want to ask you questions you'll forever be tied to the mistakes I've made.

You'll be tied to the mistakes of your conception.

I'd never have enough time for you I am constantly on the road, I know this all sounds like a bunch of excuses right now but I promise you if this wasn't for the best I wouldn't be here.

Just don't hate me when we eventually meet in heaven.

"Ms.Moore we are ready to discharge you now, do you think you can stand and sit in the wheelchair, we are going to take you out the back door so the press won't see you." so lost in thought I hadn't heard anyone come in the room.

Quickly wiping the tears from my face, "Yes I think I can." standing on my feet every part of my body was in complete pain as I took to taking a seat in the wheelchair.

Both of us continued to remain silent as she wheeled me down the hall the floor was cleared upon my arrival.

My medical team was only four people who all signed ironed-clad NDAs ensuring that they wouldn't speak of this from now and even in the afterlife.

And to sweeten the deal each got one thousand dollars cash.

"I'll take from here Janet." the sound of my loyal trusted, and long-time bodyguard Harrison filled my ears.

Taking a deep breath I looked up to meet his usual caring eyes. "Hey, little troublemaker." he offered a warm smile calling me by the nickname he'd been calling me since the day we met.

"Alrighty then, Ms. Moore please remember to take it easy on yourself and listen to your body," pausing she held up her finger and then reached into the pocket of her scrubs pulling out a pamphlet.