I wash my hands too and then Jlaira says her final goodbyes before walk right past my car and into some candy shop.

"Where's the pink ones?" She looked disappointed.

"They're sold out."

She pouts a little. "Will you contact me when they're back?"

"Of course."

She leaves and then gets in my car. "What pink sweets?"

"She gets them imported from England." She crosses her legs. "It's like a squishy pink thing with white, there's blue ones too. They're so fucking good."

I'll see if I can get any.

She talks about other candy she likes as I drive us to her penthouse. She still talks about candy up the elevator.

As we walk into her penthouse, she looks at me with a soft gaze. "I love fucking you, and I know that's what you're here for half of the time hut-"

"I don't just want to fuck you, Ilaria." I swallow.

I don't.

"So what is this then?"

"I'm 22. I don't want marriage yet."

She simply nods her head. "So what is it?"

"Do we have to put a label on it?" I rub my lips together. "Or can't we just go with the flow?"

"Yeah, that's okay." She smiles. "So... unlabelled but exclusive?"

"Exclusive." I smile back.

"Great. No fucking till later tonight, wanna help me rearrange my closet?"

"Of course." I walk into her room.

So many clothes.

She has a double walk in closet all for herself, an entire wall of shoes and bags and still somehow, has another room full of dresses.

It was more me organising her closet, she decided to try everything in.

After about two hours, she dumps a bunch of thin material clothes in front me.

"That is quite a collection of lingerie." I pick up a sheer black one. "Not gonna give me a fashion show of these, no?"

She takes a step back. "Choose one."

I put my eyes on the pile, look around and find a deep purple one. My favourite color.

She takes it off me, smirking as she walks aaay.

About 5 minutes later, I hear the bathroom door click. I stand up, slowly and quietly walking to the doorframe.

I stand and watch as she dumps all the clothes on her bed, onto the floor, with nothing but the lingerie on.

Great for me, it was crotchless.

She turns and makes dead eye contact with me. "Like it?" She smiles.

"Love it. Lay back." I take my belt off.

She listens to what I say and bends one knee up. I pull her so she's closer to the edge of the bed and stand between her legs.

This was solid, held her breasts nicely though. "Who are all of these for?"

"We get them in bulk for the strippers but I take the ones I like." She puts her ankles on my shoulders.

"You've the best taste." I kiss her ankle, then down her leg, looking into her eyes as I kiss her inner thigh.

She closes her eyes, neck rolling back.