Chapter 18

Otanyi

Hunter had peaked his face around the door he'd cracked as I busily tried to keep away from the part of the mirror where my reflection would be visible to someone outside.

But when I heard my sister's high-pitched laughing, I knew I'd been unsuccessful. "Mom sent me back here to see if you'd gotten lost, Hunter," she said with a familiarity that made me question whether they'd only shared one phone call.

"I'll be right out," Hunter said politely.

"You too, Sissy," she managed to squeeze in before Hunter had fully closed the door.

I hated that nickname, so the grimace on my face was more about its use than her finding out what we'd been up to.

"I think your sister is on to us. And I thought she was 'Sissy,'" he said.

We exchanged our puzzled looks until I realized that it was the name I'd put on her number on my phone. It was a passive attempt at reassigning yet another nickname I hated to its primary user.

It was reserved for her profile on my phone and when she had me 'over a barrel,' as they say.

"I need to get you out of here."

"Awww, but what about dessert?" he said, leaning towards me again.

"You'll be taking yours to go, so think of a good excuse for why you need to leave urgently," I demanded.

When we finally found a way to sneak me out of the bathroom and through the front room so it appeared as if I'd been waiting to escort him back to the living room, I couldn't wait to get this part over with.

Luckily, Hunter had told a rather convincing story about something happening at the office that my parents were all but ushering him out the door to tend to whatever urgent matter would call for an intervention on the weekend. And I, as his assistant, was ordered to leave also to help him.

Two birds, one stone.

I almost fist-punched the air as we walked toward his car. The only part he'd nearly messed up was when he'd answered my mom by saying that he'd 'take his dessert with to go,' mimicking my earlier words to him while staring boldly at me. But thankfully, my dad was oblivious, and my mom only took it literally.

So we were pulling out into afternoon traffic with my favorite black cake with white icing. Reserved mainly for special events like weddings, my mom had ordered some from a baker friend of hers in light of the news that my boss would join us. I looked enviously at it sitting on my lap, wondering what weird and kinky things Hunter would expect me to do for a piece of it.

And I'd do it.

What we'd just done in my parents' house was rebellious and exhilarating. My sister and I had to wait until we'd left home to explore that side of ourselves other than occasionally masturbating. And I was speaking for myself because I didn't know whether my sister partook in any self-pleasing exercises under that roof.

But being that close to being impaled by cock with a pedestal sink that my mother had fought my dad to replace for months because he'd wanted to keep the old rotted-out wood-looking one to keep storage for his old junk, was top ten. It seemed like sufficient payback for all the times when there was nowhere in the house you could be that didn't reverberate their loud voices screaming about porcelain.

And still, casting a brief glance at the man sitting next to me, I couldn't help all the thoughts running through my head. Monday was coming, and I'd need to decide what would happen next because if Hunter thought he would control this totally, he would be greatly mistaken.