Chapter 14

Otanyi

Oh, my goodness! What am I doing?

I was startled at first as he lunged towards me, but as soon as I felt his sweet and warm mouth take in my bottom lip, I felt myself slipping.

He hadn't been sorry. He'd kissed me intentionally.

The way he was nibbling at my bottom lip was driving me over the edge. Why are you such a good kisser?

I'd spent an entire afternoon with a famous soccer sports star, ogling him, and at times I'd felt, being ogled. But our dance had been a slow burn. One that would take its time to simmer and ripen. If I wanted it to.

Dammit, there's that sneaky tongue again. And he tasted so good.

I was beginning to feel lightheaded as I lost any sensation in every other part of my body except my lips and my core.

My boss' moans sounded like thunder as each powerful wave of them crashed against the top of my mouth. This was hedonistic and almost brutal.

Oh, no, wait, was that my lower stomach tightening? What is happening to me?

This was nothing like being with Tiger.

My boss was making himself very clear. Hunter Moore wanted me. And in that moment, I realized that he wasn't alone in this.

We'd begun moving like a well-oiled machine at work, finishing each other's sentences and making decisions knowing what the other would want. But if I was being honest with myself, it wasn't just our professional connectivity that was firing on all cylinders.

Had we missed the beginnings of something much more personal lying underneath?

My boss was kissing me within an inch of my life, and I was completely here for it as I threaded my arms together behind his neck.

Wait, what?

Whereas being with Tiger earlier had been sweet and teasingly sensual, true to his name, I felt as if my boss was the hunter and I was his prey.

Tiger's movements had been strategic and targeted to build trust between us so that he could methodically keep moving us forward throughout the day. What I was experiencing now was something far different.

This man right here was using his tongue as a weapon to conquer me. This wasn't some sweet first kiss; he was establishing his dominance, marking his territory from the inside out. I could feel the raw lust in every stroke of his tongue along my lip. It was almost like he was starving and couldn't get enough of me.

He was leaning so far into my body that I could feel myself beginning to recline backward in the chair. But so far, only his lips touched me.

How could he have me under so much of a hold just using his mouth?

Then, placing a hand underneath my ass, he pulled my lower body towards him with a sudden jerking movement that caused me to grip the arms of the chair as my feet dragged on the ground on either side of him. He slowly lowered himself down to his knees before me.

Our mouths were still intertwined, and I felt the reverb transform into my moaning, which got caught behind his lips.

Gone were any of the thoughts of me being shocked or embarrassed. In fact, I don't think I had any thoughts at all. I was solely focused on the way that our teeth clashed against each other as he tried pulling me closer to him and pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth. He tasted like coffee and mint-flavored gum.