12:47: and who the fuck do
you think you're talking to
like that.

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚

It was the most painstakingly long hour and half Freya had ever endured in her life. As soon as the clock stuck two thirty, Freya was flying out the door and into Liam's GR 86 like her life depended on it. As she sat beside him, she battled her lashes at him sweetly but was met with nothing in return. Liam's gaze stayed forward, both hands firm on the steering wheel.

The car ride home was silent, aside from very low volume music playing. Freya simply observed Liam, trying to decipher what was happening behind his two stern set eyes. She was starting to believe she'd actually upset the man and was beginning to worry.

Once they pulled up to the boys' shared home and she'd climbed out of the car, she was startled by the quick grasp of her hand Liam had snagged. He gave a decent toss towards the front door which she hurried up to and made her way in. He was hot on her heels the whole time, quickly slipping off his shoes and pointing her up the stairs to his room.

As soon as she crossed the threshold into the room she opened her mouth to speak but all that came out was a yelp as she was immediately pressed into the backside of the door. Liam's face was mere centimeters from hers as he looked into her eyes with a swirl of lust and anger. One hand was placed beside her head and the other pressed her hip hard into the door. She opened her mouth to try again:

"Liam, I-I'm sorry if I upset you with the text. I thought it wo-" He closed the gap between their lips, kissing her hard. She couldn't help the moan that immediately escaped her, manicured fingers sliding into the hair at his nape and pulling him closer. He ran his hand down her hip, sliding it beneath her thigh to encourage it around his waist.

He pulled away, looking over her flushed face. He made his way over to the bed, sitting at the edge. He summons her over with two fingers, placing her between his two legs. "I don't know who you think you're talking to like that, but I'm going to remind you who's in charge around here."

His voice was low; down to an octave Freya hadn't ever heard it before. Freya swallowed before nodding, a swirl of anticipation and fear twisting her stomach in all directions. Liam hooked his fingers into her waistband, using it to pull her closer before removing her pants all together. He motioned for her to remove her top as well.

He then pat his thigh three times, humming in satisfaction as she bent over his knee. She tried to quell the trembling of her legs but it was to no avail. Liam ran his hand gently over the domes of her rear, relishing in the way he'd hear her suck in a breath to brace for impact when he'd remove his hand for a moment.

When he felt like she least expected it, he raised his palm, bringing it down harsh onto the flesh of her ass. She bit her lip to muffle her moan as much as possible, though she wasn't sure it had done much. "Count out loud for me. I think ten should suffice to remind you, yeah?" She nods. "I don't believe I heard you, love." He reaches his hand down, threading his fingers into her hair and pulling her head back so they can make eye contact.

"Yes, sir." She rushes out.

"Let's start the count, shall we?"

"Yes, sir." She repeats. He releases her hair, letting her head fall forward. He brings his hand down, marveling at the bright red her skin starts to turn. "One." She whimpers out.