007

CHAPTER SEVEN
DATE..?

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

SHE WANTED TO ENJOY IT, SHE REALLY REALLY DID.

But all she could think about was the ride over. The way he felt against her, just his fingertips working their magic. Giving something but not nearly enough.

God, but what if he did give more? She could only imagine just how skilled those fingers of his are. Having spent countless nights watching live videos and studying his movements. And how big is he? She's heard countless stories of the Slenderman body type he had being absolutely blessed below the waist.

Freya had barely touched her plate, her spoon slowly moving the mac and cheese around its small bowl. Her eyes were glazed over, lip pulled between her teeth. Liam, on the other hand, had practically devoured his meal. Like he was completely unfazed by events that had just taken place in the car.

He takes a bite of his bratwurst, glancing up to Freya. "You alright, love? You've barely touched your food." She shakes her head slightly, unshackling her brain from the perverse thoughts momentarily.

"Uhm," she clears her throat, "yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"Not hungry or something?" He cocks his head to the side like a puppy, taking another bite of food.

"Oh I am," she flicked her eyes up to meet him. "Just have a craving for, uhm, something else." Liam didn't miss the way her hazel eyes darkened in lust. He watched her look from one eye, to his lips, and then back up to his other eye. She brings her straw to her lips, taking notice of the way his mouth falls open slightly.

"Fuck, you are trouble." He says under his breath, twisting in his seat with hand slightly raised to grab the waitress's attention. "Pardon me, mind if we get some to go boxes and the check please?"

"Sure thing." She says, bouncing on her heel toward the counter area. Liam rushes through the payment process, throwing miscellaneous bills onto the table and immediately grasping Freya's free hand to pull her from the restaurant. Freya carefully places her food down onto the floor near her feet once she's sat back in the passenger seat.

How in the fuck were they going to last the whole hour drive back?

Freya decided they weren't. Or at least she wasn't going to let him. Liam glanced over at Freya as she brought the top of her seat belt around her head and let it free behind her. She repositions herself in her seat to reach over the center console, her delicate fingers immediately finding the button of his jeans and undoing it.

"Impatient, are we?" He asks with a cocky chuckle, eyes rapidly bouncing back and forth between the road ahead and Freya's movements. "Needy little thing can't wait til we make it back?"

"There's only one type of sound I want to hear from you right now and speaking isn't it." Freya says, freeing his length from its fabric cage. Her eyes double in size at the sight of it, her mouth watering. Thank god they're right.

"Aww, aren't you cute trying to call the sh-" he's cut off by his own moan, Freya wrapping her lips around his tip. She swirls her tongue around it, humming in delight at his sudden lack of words.