023

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
GOT THE LIFE

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

SHE'S NOT SURE SHE'LL EVER LEARN THAT

things are never what they seem with Liam. He's a puzzle of a man, with calculated ulterior motives when the times are right. Not that he's a malicious man by any means, he just knows how to get what he wants when he wants. Although it's not that hard when she wants it too.

It's how she ended up pressed against this tree. The bark digging deep into her spine while Liam kissed her hard. His hands roamed over her clothed body, growling in frustration at the barrier withholding him from her soft skin. She clung to him hard, grasping at his biceps like a lifeline.

Her heart hadn't stopped beating on overdrive since he showed up at her place, asking if they could take another trip down to the waterfall they'd found. She felt like Liam was slipping away from her and no matter how fast she ran to catch him, he would always be just out of reach. Like the path to him was riddled with never ending obstacles she'd have to duck, climb and leap through.

She was ashamed at how eagerly she accepted. With the distance he'd placed, she hated to look like the fool falling into a one sided relationship. But she was still just that weak for the tall vampire.

He broke their kiss, turning her body around to press her front into the base of the tree. A yelp sounded from the bluette girl as the jagged edges of its bark scratched along the skin of her cheek. The bite of the wound feeling just as sharp as the space wedged between the pair for the past few weeks. She felt thick fingers thread into the waistband of her leggings and panties, giving them a sharp tug down her legs and tossing them beside her. He let out a satisfied chuckle, followed by a breathy "fuck".

He runs his hands over the globes of her ass, squishing and slapping it a few times. She whines at the sensation, pushing her hips back towards him in need. "Liam, please."

"Hmm?" He simply hums, eyes still trained on his ministrations. Truthfully he could spend hours just like this even, hypnotized by the silk of her skin bending beneath his touch.

"I need to feel you so bad. I-I've missed you." The sound of metal rubbing against metal causes anticipation to well in her chest like a balloon ready to pop. When she twists her head to look at him, she's startled to find him already staring into her eyes. The blue of his eyes is the deepest shade she's ever seen, an unsettled feeling overwhelming her.

"This slutty fuckin' pussy missed me so bad, huh?" He purrs, tilting his head down. He pulls his length out, giving it a few pumps while he steps towards her again. He grips her hair, pulling her head back for her to look at him. In a condescending tone he says, "If you missed it so bad, beg for it."

"Want your cock so bad, missed it so so much." She doesn't hesitate for even a millisecond, her body betraying her mind. He scoffs, removing his hand from her hair to squish her cheeks. His fingers dig hard into the flesh, a wince crossing her face before it melts into pleasure.

"You can do better than that." His tone was cold, not in the way Freya was used to. Her body chilled, goose flesh raising with his sinister tone.

"Please fill me up, I-I've been waiting for you. I've been such a good girl." Her mind is screaming in red flags, the behaviors that weren't like her Liam illuminating like neon signs. She strips the red material from its pole and slaps it over her eyes, surrendering her control to the flames of desire licking at the seams of her skin.

"Waiting for me, hm?" He cocks his head to the side. "You tellin' me you haven't touched yourself this whole time?" She nods her head as best she can in his grip, swallowing hard from the strain on her throat. "Have I ruined you, Frey? Have you not touched yourself because you just know that I take care of you better?"